the straw hats reunite, part 1:

Start from the beginning

"He took my name and everything!" Luffy looks at the screen in anger while Ace tries to calm him down before he can't

"We're not gonna deal with captains with less bounty!" it pans to the other guy on the floor, "How did you guys even get here safely?"

The guy looks up and curses under his breath. "Go away pest, don't you know that i'm Dragon- The Revolutionaries- son?!"

Dragon just looks at the screen and rolls his eyes while Sabo just looks up in disbelief, "why does he think he can use my brothers & Dragons name like he owns it?" he grits his teeth and pouts.

The screen then shows fake nami & fake franky and then he starts to talk, "We don't need some half ass! Because we're the chosen pirates!"

"We're in another league! Don't think that just anyone can join us!" A fake usopp is shown on the screen now. It shows fake Luffy clocking the revolver now.

"EHHHH?!!!" the two that were just shown as fakes looking at the screen in disgust trying to figure out why people thought that they were actually them.

"Go Home!"  fake luffy shoots the guy once again and he screams while everyone mind their business but shrieks at the sound of it.

"He's so merciless, Straw Hat Luffy!" the guy looks over at him with a scared expression.

"Can't be helped, he has achieved a lot," the other guy replies to him. Fake luffy leans back in his chair with the gun still smoking.

Corazón looks at the screen in disgust wanting to do something but then he remembered he's still dead (sorry ya'll)

"Hey Franky, how many people we got so far?" Fake Luffy looks at Fake Franky and he replies, "about 100 people, 3 whole pirate groups joined us. 10 are with a bounty."