"I've got Teddy!" Harry Potter shouts from the next room over, followed by George Weasley informing his mother he's got a hold of the rings.

Paz then lifts her long, white dress up, pointing down towards her feet.

"I've got my shoes right here Mrs. Weasley." She laughs earning a sigh of relief from Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh good- where on earth is Ginny?"

Mrs. Weasley then runs off into another room, leaving Paz behind. This must have been the first moment of alone time Paz had been rewarded in the past month. She let her dress fall back down, leaning backwards in her chair and looking up towards the ceiling.

In a few short hours, she would no longer be Paz Parkinson, but Paz Nott. The idea of it made her stomach fill with butterflies and her cheeks grow red. It felt as if Theo had gotten down on one knee just yesterday, when in reality, it had been a little less than a year ago.

Paz had never given away much information on the way Theo proposed, wanting to keep the moment between just the two of them, as it had been one of the happiest moments of her life. All she ever gave away was that it happened outside in the snow, next to a large snowman that the two had built.

From that day forward, the word about the two getting engaged had spread like a wild fire. Paz had come into Hogwarts the next day and all of her students had already heard the news, congratulating her, the faculty doing just the same.

The ceremony was small, taking place at Theo and Paz's cottage. Paz worked together with Fleur, Mrs. Weasley, Ginny and Luna to decorate their backyard perfectly.

Theo and Paz had tried to invite as few people as possible, though the list was quite large anyways, as their family was quite big. Theo had chosen Blaise as his best man, while Draco, Harry, Ron and Neville were his groomsmen. Paz went with the obvious choice of Ginny for her maid of honor (though it would have been Pansy if circumstances had been different), with her bridesmaids being Luna, Hermione, Astoria and Fleur.

Teddy Lupin has been given the role of ring bearer while Victoire Weasley, Fleur and Bill's daughter, was more than excited to be the flower girl.

"We're ready for you whenever you are," Ginny says, breaking Paz out of her thoughts. "Nervous?"

Paz shakes her head.

"Surprisingly no," She laughs, standing up and following Ginny out from a spare bedroom upstairs. The two descend down the stairs only to be met by a frantic Mrs. Weasley, who was trying to get Victorie under control.

Once all of the girls, and Bill, had pitched in to tame Teddy and Victorie, the ceremony finally began. Paz peaked outside, watching as Teddy made his way down the isle, then Victorie, then Ginny, the other girls following.

Mrs. Weasley wrapped her arm around Paz's right arm, while Mr. Weasley wrapped his arm around her left.

"Thank you guys for doing this," Paz says, growing slightly teary-eyed. "You've been so good to me all these years, you're more my mum and dad than my actual ones ever were."

Mrs. Weasley could barely speak a word, as if she did she would burst out crying from Paz's kind words.

"Anything for you Paz, you know you're an honorary Weasley." Mr. Weasley laughs.