"You mean I can't just waltz in here like I own the place because I do." Fallon grinned. Kori looked unamused. "So how's the city job?" Fallon asked.

"The only job I want to talk to you about is the faux job you gave my boyfriend." Kori said.

"Faux job? Wow that's pretty great. You know you could argue that me pretending to blow Culhane was a good thing. You two came out stronger than ever." Fallon said.

"TMI." I said.

"Are you tripping?" Kori asked.

"What is going on?" Culhane asked walking over to us putting his shirt on. Kori kissed Culhane.

"Maybe you should change your locks?" Kori said looking at Fallon then me before walking out.

"I'd say she wasn't getting enough sugar but knowing you." Fallon said. I grimaced.

"Fallon, you can't just barge in here without respect for boundaries." Culhane said.

"Boundaries?" Fallon questioned. "We shared pie."

"Well maybe Kori doesn't wanna share pie. She doesn't wanna be reminded that you and I shared pie." Culhane said.

"I know you two have been screwing since I was like 14 but please don't give me visual representations of that." I said.

"I think you're using pie as a metaphor but I mean actual pie." Fallon said.

"Fallon. You can't expect Kori to want to be cool with you after what you put her through. You gotta give us space." Culhane said before walking away. Fallon and I walked out. I drove us to the Morell Offices. I was sat doing college work on my laptop while Jeff, Fallon and Monica talked about business. Jeff asked if Fallon wanted to go to the tree lighting together. Monica and I shared a look.

" I just realised what I'm giving Culhane for Christmas this year." Fallon said

"Space?" Monica asked.

"No. I'm going to make a new friend." Fallon said.

"Please don't say Kori." Monica said.

"Kori." Fallon said. I went home and Josh and I lay on the couch listening to Monica and Fallon talk.

 I went home and Josh and I lay on the couch listening to Monica and Fallon talk

"Why are you still barking up that poor girl?" Monica asked Fallon.

"I thought that if I tried to make up with Kori and make friends with her-" Monica cut her off.

"Let him go Fallon." Monica said. "Close the door. Can we focus? Morell is super innovative right? So what if we give a tech gift like one of those waterproof cameras or an e-reader?" Monica suggested. Josh wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry I just fell asleep and woke up in 2010. If we do tech it has to be cutting edge. Something everyone wants. Is that a pic from the Bahamas?" Fallon asked Monica.