"Good riddance." Renjun said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You say that but I hear you calling them every night." Donghyuck said, making them all laugh as Renjun began chasing the male out of the airport.

"I can't believe you're dating Haechan." Taeil said, shaking his head. Ayeon shrugged.

"He has his good moments, this just isn't one of them." Ayeon said as the two began to follow them.

...

"Isn't this a little much?" Ayeon asked as she stepped out in the red dress

"Isn't this a little much?" Ayeon asked as she stepped out in the red dress. Donghyuck simply smiled as he he adjusted his red suit jacket, their two outfits matching.

"No, you look amazing." Donghyuck told her, standing up to take her hands. "You always do."

Ayeon felt her cheeks turn red and felt thankful when Mark opened the door, poking his head in. Donghyuck immediately let go of her hands.

"Hey, you two ready? You know how Taeyong gets when we're late." Mark asked.

"Yeah, we can head out now." Ayeon said, grabbing Donghyuck's arm.

"Alright, let's go." Mark said, smiling to himself as the couple walked behind him.

...

"Woah, Taeyong really rented out a club room for this?" Ayeon exclaimed as Mark parked along the road.

"Yup, it's a Phoenix tradition." Donghyuck said, helping Ayeon out of the car. "Too bad you're already an adult."

"Don't forget the gift!" Mark called out and Ayeon immediately turned to grab the gift bag from the backseat.

"So how does Jisung get in?" Ayeon asked as the two made their way to the back door, the VIP entrance of the club, skipping the huge line in the front.

"He just walks with the hyungs." Donghyuck told her. "Mark's been asked for ID more often than him."

"Can't help it if I look young." Mark said with a shrug as they approached the security guard.

After getting their name checked, they entered the club, where music was blasting, the dance floor full of people. The bouncer brought them to a large private room upstairs, red velvet curtains at the entrance.

 The bouncer brought them to a large private room upstairs, red velvet curtains at the entrance