Chapter 4

Holley POV

We make it to the ROR without any further incidents. I walk 3 times past the wall, and the door appears. Hermione gasps, she probably didn't know about the ROR. 

I open the door and walk into the familiar room. Everything is exactly the same as we left it. The fireplace crackles and it smells like, well, fire and home. We have been here so many times. We sit down around the large table, with Hermione in front of me. 

'Hermione, if you want to go back you can go now, or stay forever.' I say. Hermione looks like she's not gonna move any time soon, so I begin the story. I tell her everything, from who we are and what we've been through, to our mission. When I am done Hermione is silent. 

'So you are the sister of Lucas Potter, the famous 'Boy-who-lived'?'. 'Yes, except for the fact that he shouldn't have that title.' I say. 'Why not?' Hermione asks. 'Because I was the one who killed Voldemort that night.' and I show her my scar. 'I'm so sorry, I didn't know.' Hermione stumbles. 'Don't worry, she doesn't care for fame, says Draco. 

'I didn't know you existed, sorry.' Hermione tells the others. 'Don't worry, nobody knows we exist, even our own parents forgot about our existence.' Ginny tells her. 

'To officially join the group you have to take an oath, and you will need a codename.' Luna tells Hermione. 'The oath louds: 'I will hereby pledge my loyalty to the Black mambas. I will accept the magic and power and swear to never tell anyone. I swear this at my magic.''. Hermione repeats the oath and you can feel the magic swirling around her, and bonding her to her oath. Her appearance changes slightly, which comes in handy because we don't need to disguise her this way. 

Her bushy hair turns into soft curls. Her skin becomes a little bit more golden. Her eyes are vibrant and her front teeth shrink a little bit. Overall she is just gorgeous. 'We will call you Athena.' Neville says 'Welcome to the group, and now we have to celebrate. Ginny, do we still have those cookies you baked yesterday?'. We all laugh and then go and find the cookies. They are blue chocolate chip cookies, Neville's favourites. 

~Time skip to the next day brought you by the blue cookies~

The next day when I walk into the training room, Athena has already begun. She is slashing dummies with double twin daggers. She is quite good. She spins around and sees me. She throws het daggers into the dummy and walks towards me. 'Morning' I say. 'Morning'. 'Go on, and maybe try some other weapons as well, we cannot only rely on our magic.' Ginny says as she walks in. She casually picks up her sword and starts hacking at her target. Athena asks me: 'What is your weapon?'. 'She is good with all the weapons equally, except for her twin swords. She can literally kill anyone in less than one second with those, it's creepy.' Neville says also walking in and picking up his axe and throwing it deep into the target. 'We all train with every weapon, but we all have our specialty.' I explain. Dray also walks in and picks up his scythe and begins to chop off the heads of the dummies. Than Luna comes in with her bow. 'Did you sleep with that thing?' Neville asks. 'Yes, I had it with me all the time, we are in the enemy's territory, remember?' she asks Neville. We all agree with that and go training.