We talked whilst we ate the food and then he told me to check my phone and litterally all my friends had posted on Instagram and wished me happy birthday so I commented on them all saying thank you. When I had finished doing that Ondreaz walked round to the side i was on with a massive gift bag.

 When I had finished doing that Ondreaz walked round to the side i was on with a massive gift bag

I saw what the bag said and I got excited.
He handed it to me and kissed my cheek.
"Happy birthday baby" he said and I smiled.
"Thank you so much for everything!" I said and got up and hugged him. I opened the bag and saw a box and then opened the box to see this.

"Dre I love it so much!" I said and put the box down on the counter to hug him again, I kissed him on the lips

"Do you want me to help you put it on?" He asked and I nodded and turned around so he could fasten it.
"Thank you so much baby" I said thankfully. He smiled and then I saw nick walking in.
"Happy birthday grace!" He said walking up to me and giving me a hug.
"Thank you nick" I said and he looked at my necklace.
"Woah that's pretty" he said. I smiled and looked at ondreaz who then passed me a box, I looked confused but happy.
"You got me something else?" I asked excitedly. He nodded and I opened the box to see another box inside with the Louis Vuitton label on. I looked up at him shocked and he nodded to tell me to keep going. I opened the box revealing this:

I looked so shocked, and I took it out he box and then out the box on the counter

I looked so shocked, and I took it out he box and then out the box on the counter. I jumped on dre and hugged him with my legs around his waist.
"Does that mean you like it?" He said laughing.
"Yes, how did you know?" I asked.
"Kelianne told me" he said and squeezed me. I leaned back and kissed him on the lips then got down.
"Thank you so much!" I said. I still couldn't get over how much he got me.
"Where is everyone else?" I asked and looked at them both.
"Uh I think they just went out" Ondreaz said and nick agreed. Something was off, I had a feeling that the sway boys had something to do with it. I just nodded and went to sit down. Nick walked out and then ondreaz started swearing the table so I got up to help him.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I want to help" I said picking the cups up.
He took them out of my hands gently and then put them on the counter and took my hand and lead me to the other side of the counter.
"Sit down and relax" he said and so I sat back where I was before. Alex walked in this time.
"I see ondreaz is wifey material" he said laughing and I giggled and ondreaz winked at me so I just laughed.
An hour later me and Dre were sat outside cuddling in the sun when I got a phone call from Blake. I answered it.