TEN

When the party finished I stayed at the hype house in Ondreaz's room. Most people stayed  over at the house.

(Also I do know that half of the house is underaged in America but I'm from the U.K. so we're going to pretend that they're allowed to drink at 18)

The next morning(11am)(most people have a hangover)

I opened my eyes and saw dre led next to me. I tried to sit up but my head was sore. I nudged Dre and after some time he woke up.
"Grace let me sleep" he said. I checked my phone to see the time.
"Dre it's 11am" I said whilst rubbing my head. I was still in my clothes from last night but somehow I had taken my make up of.
Dre didn't get up so I just got up and changed into this after having a quick shower.

I didn't put any make up on and I just put the sunglasses on because it kind of helped the headache

I walked to the kitchen and thomas was stood there with a bin bag picking rubbish up of the floor. Mia was sat at the table with her sunglasses on and her head on the table next to a cup of coffee. Charli, avani and madi were making tiktoks because clearly they weren't hung over because they can't drink.
"How are we all this morning?" Thomas shouted laughing and I turned round to see Addison, Dixie, ryland and nick walk out of the other door towards the kitchen.
"How are you not hungover?" I asked Thomas. "And can you not scream this time" I said holding my head
"Haha I didn't drink" he said smiling.
"He's a lightweight" Mia said with her head still down. Thomas looked at Mia and laughed.
"I'm feeling great this morning how about you Mia" he said jokingly and she just mumbled something and we all laughed.
"Who's making breakfast?" Ryland asked.
We all walked to sit next to mia and Thomas went to to make something to eat for us all. When he had finished he gave us all a plate with bacon on it.
"Your the best" I said to Thomas and he smiled.
"Thanks Thomas" the others said.

The others didn't get up till atleast 1pm. me, Thomas, Mia, Dixie, addison, Ryland and nick were sat outside feeling better from Thomas's breakfast when we saw Tony, Ondreaz, Larray and the sway boys walk through the door leading outside. They looked at us confused.
"Who made bacon and didn't ask me?" Bryce said walking up to us. The others joined him in complaining. Ondreaz walked up to me and sat next to me. He put his head on my shoulder.
"You okay?" I whispered. I could feel him shake his head on my shoulder so I presumed he aid no and laughed because he did drink a lot last night.
"You hungry?" I asked him and I felt his head nodd. I carefully stood up and asked kouvr who was sat on the other side of me to sit there and he put his head on her shoulder and I look at him and laugh and then walk to the kitchen. I made him a cup of coffee and brought it out to him. When I got to him kouvr moved back and I sat down and handed him the drink. He looked at me.
"Thank you baby" he whispered. I kissed the top of his head and whispered back "your welcome"

1pm
We all just chilled outside until Mia said she was hungry and then others started saying they were hungry and joined in on complaining. When Thomas shouted
"Okay okay I'll go get food" we all laughed and he got up and everyone said what they wanted and he postmated it. I think everyone was feeling less hungover than before so we were just all talking. I was led down on a towel on the side of the pool and ondreaz was led next to me. We both had our eyes closed we were just talking to eachother when I felt a shadow above us so I opened my eyes and saw Tony, Nikita and charli stood there.
"Guys what you doing?" I asked and ondreaz opened his eyes And then we got water thrown at us.
"Charliiiii" I said screaming she was running away laughing I ran towards her.
"Tonyyyyyy" Dre was shouting running after Tony. I caught charli near the pool and splashed some water at her.
"Heyyyy what about Nikita?" She said laughing. I turned around and saw Nikita stood there and quickly splashed Nikita.
"Heyyyy" she said laughing. I turned around to see dre had caught Tony and thrown him in the pool.
We all laughed and I walked to ondreaz and we high fived each other and sat down still laughing.
A couple of minutes later Thomas shouted that the food was here so we all went to eat.

After lunch(3pm)
We finished eating lunch and the sway boys were going home, some of them already left this morning. So I said I would go with them. I stood up and walked to ondreaz and hugged him. I gave him a peck on the lips.
"Bye baby i love you" I said and he stuck his bottom lip out.
"I don't want you to go baby" he said and I kissed him again
"I've not been home in 3 days dre" I said laughing.
"Okayyy bye I love you" he said and kissed my head and I walked away with jaden, Noah, Bryce and josh.
We got into jadens car and I sat in the back with Bryce and Noah. I got a text so I looked at it.
                                 Dre❣️🥰
I miss you already...

                                 I've been gone for less than
                                  5 minutes babe😂

I know I just miss you so much😢

                            Your so cute😘I miss you too

"Aww our little Gracies in love" Bryce said mocking me. I realised he was looking down at my phone.
"Shut up Bryce" I said playfully punching him.
"Ouch that hurt" he said pretending to be sad
"You know that didn't hurt" I said.
"He's just jealous because Addison doesn't like him back" jaden said from the front whilst he was driving.
"Yo jaden shut it man" Bryce said laughing nervously.
"Awww is our Brycy in love" I said copying what he said to me.
"Hahaha don't mess with her Bryce" Noah said and we all just made fun of each other till we got to the sway house.

When we got there we walked in and we saw Blake and Amelie lying in the sofa together they were cuddling.
"Heyy" I said and they both sat up. Amelie stood up and I hugged her and she hugged back. Blake was behind her and when I hugged her he looked excited
"She said yes" he mouthed to me. I gave him a huge smile and then pulled away.
"So I'm going to and get changed" I turned around to the boys and hinted that they leave as well by nodding my head discreetly in the direction of the stairs.
"Uh oh yeah don't we have that thing in" josh said.
"Oh yeah in there" jaden said pointing to he stairs.
"Yeah yeah let's go" Bryce said rubbing his head. They all agreed and we all walked up the stairs.
"Okay bye guys" Blake said awkwardly and then turned back to Amelie.
When we had all got upstairs we all started laughing.
"Oops we'll that was akward" I said and they all nodded whilst laughing.
"Did she stay over?" Noah said.
"Probably" I said "do y'all want to find the others and watch movies in the cinema room for the rest of the day?" I said
"Yeah let's find the others" jaden said.
We found Anthony with avani in his room and they both came to join us. Griffin was there with Dixie so we all just went to the movie room. We asked Blake and Amelie to join and they did, kio and Olivia also joined. Josh and jaden asked nessa and mads but they were out shopping together. Quinton asked Cynthia but she was with her family.
I knew ondreaz couldn't come because he had a meeting with Tony about their merch.
Me, Noah josh, Bryce, Quinton and Jayden sat at the front together with all our blankets. I sat inbetween Noah and josh. All the others sat with their girlfriends behind us. The girls persuaded the boys to watch mean girls and in the middle of it Noah and Bryce kept pretending to be in the film and did impressions of them and we couldn't Stop laughing.
"Shhh I'm trying to watch it" I said nudging then both inbetween laughs.

Some time later I opened my eyes realizing I had fallen asleep in the movie. I checked my phone and it was 11pm and then I looked around me. I had fallen asleep on josh, Noah had fallen asleep on me, Jayden on Noah, Bryce on Jayden and Quinton on Bryce. I sat up and Noah fell down along with the others on to the sofa.
"Guyss" I said nudging them "wake up" I said laughing. Josh and Bryce woke up and sat up.
"What happened?" Bryce said.
"We all fell asleep and everyone left us" I said looking around giggling. Noah, Quinton and Jayden then sat up and rubbed their eyes. I sat back down next to them and we all just laughed and went on our phones for a bit.

I was tapping through snapchat stories and came across a picture of us all sleeping on Anthony's, Avanis and dixies story.
"Guys look on Snapchat" I said out loud and the boys looked at me and they checked they're phones and we all laughed.
After a bit I walked out of the room after saying goodnight to everyone and FaceTimed ondreaz when I got to my room.

Me: hey babe

Ondreaz: heyy what you doing?

Me: I'm just in my room

Ondreaz: ohh right

Me: how did the meeting go?

Ondreaz: good yeah we sorted everything out, the merch should be dropping soon.

Me: oh that's great! You wanna come round tomorrow?

Ondreaz: yes sure I'll come in the morning

Me: okay that's great I'll see you tomorrow then! I love you

Ondreaz: goodnight, I love you too

We ended the call and went downstairs.

Thank you for reading this!!
Please could you vote if your enjoying this, it would mean a lot to me💕
•word count:1788