Chapter 3: Coming and Going

INSANITY, The weight of the air is torture. PSYCOPATHY, Don't know who I am anymore.

(You always wear a eye patch on your right eye because of your fear of getting angry and someone getting scared. But you dont year it around Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto cause you trust them. I also changed it because i didnt like the thought of presetting stuff for the reader so I hope you're ok with that and I hope your ok with some ocs being love interests.)

Y/N's Pov

*timeskip to Y/N's Bday*

Today was my fifth birthday. Nothing special to be honest. My siblings bought me preasents and stuff but that's about it. Well Sho and his mom bought me presents too, so did Izu and Katsu.

Tenko always has her suppicions about the boys I hung out with but I ashured her I was fine. But that's about it. Sora said that tommorow I can move in with him and our two other siblings, but I declined. He already works so hard, I don't want to add more to his sceduel.

I also told Sora about my quirks. He was amazed that I had such power, but only he knows about Manifest. I told him not to tell Aoi or Habiki. Why? Well because it just felt...right? My gut told me not too.

Anyway here we are right now at the house. Me and everyone else were partying. Well when I say partying I just mean doing what they want.

Ibuki, Sayaka, and Kaede were all jaming to music while Kokichi was just annoying everyone. Some were having punch, while others were gaming. All in all the house was a mess. I was sitting on the chouch in between Chiaki and Nagito.

Chiaki was playing F/G with Akane, Sayori, and Himiko. Ryuk was rumageing through the fridge looking for apples with Light's help. I always enjoyed Ryuk's company. He was always funny and his obbsession with apples was adorable.

L was just sitting on the chair in his weird position eating some candy. Yuri, Natsuki, and Monika were just watching Sayori play F/G, along with everyone else. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

Everyone was fighting on who should answer it, but I got up. When I opened the door I was met with a familiar tired face. "Oh hey, Earaser Head. How can I help you?" I let Earaser Head into the house and everyone just seemed to stare at him.

He seemed to notice them too cause his facial expression was funny. Anyway I led him to the kitchen table so we could talk. Tenko stayed very colse to me cause of the "digenerate male".

"Please call me Shota Aizawa. I already know your name Y/N L/N."

I kind of expected that. After all he and that other lady "saved" me that night.

"What are you doing here, may I ask?"

"Oh yes. As you may know, people are trying to find someone to adopted you. But after we found out your quirks everyone just diclined (except manifest the police and the heros there thought it was best to keep it a secret)."

"Well I expected that. My quirks are pretty scary. Terrifing even."

"Yes. Anyway I'm here to ask if it would be ok if I adopted you. If I did then you could come with me to work with other pros."

"Will that lady be there too?"

"You mean Midnight? If so then yes."

"Ok. I would be delited to be adopted by you. But just a side note leave apples lying around cause one of my "ghosts" love apples. Oh and grape fanta (They don't have panta so that's the closest thing they have)."

"Oh alright. Anywya lets start packing. The UA faculty's expecting you."

"All right Aiwa."

"Already with the nicknames kid?"