Chapter 2: Two new friends

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Y/N's POV

It was now the end of the week and I thought it would be a good idea to go to this cafe in town. I grabbed the money my brother provided for me and went on my way. Rantaro and Sakura followed me and kept an eye out for danger. 

I walked in and looked up at the waitress. "Well what brings you here? Are you lost or did your parents have a table?"

"I'm here by myself and I would like a table for one."

"O-Oh ok, um right this way then."

I noticed the hesitance in her face. She wasn't sure if she should let a child sit by themselves or call the police. But she decided that she would let me eat. As we walked to the table I noticed a family with very familiar blue and grey eyes. 

That's when I realized it was the Todoroki family. Why did they have to be here when I was? I just ignored them and sat up at the table we walked to. The waitress gave me a menu and said she'd come back in a bit. 

I was getting an unsettling feeling in my stomach, like something bad was going to happen. I looked to where Rantaro and Sakura were and they both looked at me with questioning look.

I whispered to both of them, "Hey is there any trouble coming? I have a feeling there is."

"I'll go check."

Rantaro left, leaving me and Sakura alone together. I noticed Shoto glance at me, and then back to his family when he noticed I caught him. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and these men came in. They seemed like thieves or criminals. 

Everyone hid under the table except me. The criminals seemed to notice. They put a gun in my direction and one said, "Anyone make a move and the child dies."

That's when the crazys kicked in. What crazys are is when I snap and go crazy. This is Junko's way of protecting me. It's also caused cause my mental sate isn't to well.  Anyway I transformed into my demon form. Everyone seemed shocked. 

"Go ahead shoot, but I'm not so sure it will hit me."

I got off my seat and walked in front of the criminals. The adults in the cafe tried to stop me but I protested. "What are you going to do little girl. Tickle us till we cry."

I then put a force field around us so I wouldn't cause any damage to anything or anyone. Then I surrounded us in fire inside the force field. The two guys seemed to be trembling so they took a shot. 

I caught the bullet, thanks to Leon and Ryoma, and teleported away and behind them. I knocked one out with just one kick thanks to Sakura, and the strength enhancer I have because of Manifest. The other man seemed so scared he dropped to his knees.

"Please to kill me, I'll leave and stop just please don't hurt me."

I shut him up by putting ice on his mouth. I then covered him in ice. The fight was over in a little over than five minutes. I deactivated the force field and made the fire disperse. Everyone was now standing and pro heroes were running up. 

They seemed shocked at the sight they walked in to. People started to clap. I saw one hero who looked familiar. It was Earaser head and All might was here too. 

"Who did this?" All Might asked. 

"That was me. They were threatening me with a gun so I only did what I thought was appropriate. I tried my best to not destroy anything but the floor got a little burnt."