Together And Back Together

(Anna)

I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open because Chris just asked me to be his girl, I didnt expect that to happen but I've always wanted to be Chris's boo so Instead of being quiet I ran to him jumped into his arms and kissed him over and over again Yes Yes Yes I would love to be your girl" He laughed and smiled hard then he kissed me leaving butterflies roaming around in my stomach, I had to find Mai and tell her the good news when I ran to the room she was turned over crying softly Mai?" I asked concerned Hmm she said softly You ok? She sat up and wiped her tears yes i'm fine I just can't believe me and Trey are over she said starting to cry again. "why dont you guys make up already I said giggling but she just stared at me.I shook my head and threatned her "If you dont do it I will" She stared at me because she knows I would so she just nodded and got up to go talk to Trey. "MAI I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" I screamed she turned around and said What? Me and Chris are TOGETHER NOW!!!! She smiled wide and just said it calmly See told you you would turn straight we both started laughing but we were interrupted when Chris walked in "Oh sorry i'll leave" Nope Chrissy poo you good I was about to leave anyways Mai said walking out But I have one request for both of ya'll Wat? Chris and I said at the same time she looked at us both dead serious "IF YOU EVER HAVE SEX IN MY ROOM I WILL KILL YOU BOTH BURN YOUR REMAINS AND TELL THE POLICE YOU COMMITED SUICIDE SO ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SEX IN MY ROOM? We looked at each other scared and shook our head yes ok then she started smiling Congratz come give me a hug we hugged her and she left, we fell to the ground laughing but she was right she would kill us so we ran to our room and got down to business.

                                                             (Trey)

I was so hurt when Mai said it was over but I guessed I deserved it after slapping her which I didnt mean to do but I blacked out and now because of me our relationship is over I layed back on the bed and put my hands over my eyes because I had to think about how I was Going to fix this and the best person to help me fix this is Steve Harvey or Oprah, I grabbed the remote and turned on Oprah *THe topic was relationships*

(Oprah) so tell me how can I help you today? well Oprah I have this girl who I love very much and I messed up how do I fix it? (Oprah) well sir you have to apologize for messing up and offer to take her out and maybe even get on your knees and beg lol but seriously get her something that will make her happy and will forgive you if you cant buy something offer to do something you like to do.

                                                         (Trey)

Hmmmmm I got it!! I'm going to take Mai to her favorite place in the world and then I promise myself I will fix this because I never loved a woman in my entire life and she was my first love so I'm going to make it up to her.

                                                      (Chris)

Damn I'd never thought I would end up dating a lesbian and turn her straight but life is life and even though I just met her I know I am never going to do to her like I did Rihanna I made a mistake in my life and i'm willing to fix it and change. Because Anna is now my world and nothing is going to ruin that.

                                                     (Mai)

I want to forgive Trey but its like my heart won't let me I know he didnt mean to hit me but can I really trust him again I guess i'm just going to have to wait and see what happens will he step up and be the man I think he is or will he just let me go? Hopefully I hope my heart is right I want him to come back to me.

                                                             (Anna)

I hope Trey and Mai get back together because it was like looking at barbie and ken but the ghetto version lol also I'm really hoping Chris has changed because I dont want to end up like his ex Rihanna I'm stronger and better then her and I swear if she tries to mess anything up She will and I mean SHE WILL regret ever messing and meeting me. And I promise you that on my grandmama's life.

(alrighty I hope you guys like this chapter, a few questions to be answered:

1.Will Trey and Mai get back together? 2.What's Trey going to do to get Mai to forgive him 3.Is Chris really going to change or will Anna end up like Rihanna? 4.Do you think Rihanna will mess up Anna and Chris's relationship?

Leave your answers in the comment box and please dont stop voting or reading because you'll never guess what the surprise is at the end of the story

P.s if you havent been dedicated then I'm sorry Its dedicated to all the readers and voters that commented and voted on this story so if you havent voted yet then No Dedications for you lol next chapter will be up soon.