Already Taken

(Mai)

I went looking for Anna because I didnt see her all night when I got to Chris's room I knocked then opened the door quietly and I smiled when I saw Anna and Chris sleeping together I took out my phone and took a picture then I closed the door and walked back to Trey and I's room, I jumped on the bed and woke up Trey he started screaming like a little girl and I couldnt help but laugh then when I was done laughing I showed him the pic of Anna and Chris "Chris actually turned her straight" he frowned and shook his head "Damn I need to apologize to him because I told him he couldnt". I kissed Trey on the lips and walked out the room I decided to cook everyone breakfast so when I got done cooking Trey came out talking on his phone to someone quietly "yes yes I know, No i cant see you right now, ughhhh bye* he hung up his phone and walked over to me who was that? I asked supiciously. He shook his head and changed the subject sooo whats for breakfast Eggs bacon and pancakes Mmmmm sounds good I handed Trey his plate and then I went to go knock on Chris's door and tell them breakfast was ready *I knocked then yelled GET UP BREAKFAST READY!!!! They both jumped up and fell to the floor I busted out laughing you--- guys--- are---sooo--scary-- I kept laughing and I felt eyes glaring me down so I walked out and went to go get something to eat *5mins later* Chris and Anna came out grinning so I decided to use this as an advantage "Sooooo are you guys together how was the sex and is his tongue as good as girls say??? They looked at and then looked away but Anna was the first to answer 1.idk 2.we didnt have sex 3.Girl!!! YES IT WAS. I laughed at her but then I looked at Chris and smirked sooooooo Chrissy Poooo when you gone get yourself a girl a Thick Girl!! He glared at me but then he smirked hmmmm idk whenever you dump Trey and get with a reallll Panty Droppa I laughed at his stupidity but then I got an idea Hey Anna thick why dont you get with her she looked over at me then blushed but she smirked then smiled sorry I only have eyes for Trey with his crusty ass lips she winked at me and Trey but Trey frowned and said it wasnt funny but sorry Anna Banana *sing song voice* i'mmmm alreadddy takennnn. We all laughed but then Chris was quiet like he was thinking about something *you ok Chrissy pooo* he smiled at me and said yea i'm good aye Mai can I talk to you for a second? Ok I said walking into the room with him.

(sorry for the chapter being short....... soooooooooo what do you think Chris has to say is it going to be good news or bad news? put your answer in the comments and lets find out and see what happens next Once again if your not Chris brown fans then get the steppin because he is fine and he's going to be in my story :p sorry for being mean but i'm just being real and i'll be putting up the next chapter soon so enjoy ;Dr tDD p.s this is what Anna looks like now because shes cuteer then the other girl lol )