welcome Annalese 🐩 🐩🦮🐕‍🦺🐕🐎

OMG did you here there's going to be a new student in school Rose cheered yeah it's a new transfer kid Mylen commented. Everyone was very happy to have a new kid come to there class and make them feel welcome. finally the new kid had arrived and everyone was in their seats while watching the door and waiting. It turns out that their new student and was more familiar than they thought it was none other than Annalese marinette's younger cousin by just a year. Hello everyone the girl began and waving hi to all who knew do her everyone loved Annalese but they knew if if they got her bad side she tended to get a little voilent both with her temper and a little bit of a physical thing. everyone wave tie back not wanting to be rude some of the boys in the began in the back begin to shutter thinking and she might I just rip their faces off I mean she has to kick their asses before. the only ones who didn't seem so disturbed by and he's he's presence was Alya,Marinette ,Luka Chloe and a couple of other people who know how to stay on his good side and not get there buts wiped. The only person who didn't know who and always was  none other than the ever so annoying Lila Rossi. Lila knew who was the b**** was that exposed all of  her lies or at least just one but she could still manage to keep keep them believing her somehow but you do know she can keep it up for that long.

 Lila knew who was the b**** was that exposed all of  her lies or at least just one but she could still manage to keep keep them believing her somehow but you do know she can keep it up for that long

Yes this is my actual face don't judge me please 🥺

This is the song that reminds me of myself 😈☺️