A Psychopath's Obsession !(Corrupted Cyko X Reader )

Cyko : umm phantom will you go to the beach with me ?

Phantom : sorry but I have a concert .

Cyko : aww shit !

(Cyko's POV )

I have being rejected third time . Phantom was my last hope . I dragged myself on the streets , clutching  down the tickets . Winning the lottery is meaningless , if they are of no use . I was about to throw them in the dustbin , that's when I heard Ellie's voice . I quickly hid behind a tree. Why am I even hiding from them ? I saw Ellie with summoner (Y/n) . They were talking about going to gacha resort but they don't have enough money for 2 !

Ellie : You should stay home and let me go ! Afterall you play games all day , it will be boring experience for you !

you : I bought the ticket with my gems , so it's me who should go! 

Perfect ! Maybe I can invite (y/n) to come with me , I have 2 tickets afterall . Come On Cyko , just one more try . 

I awkwardly waved my hands at the duo . 

Cyko : Hey Summoner! Ellie ! It's me Cyko !

The duo exchanged glances , I wonder if they remember me ...

Ellie : It's CYKOPATH ! Run (y/n) , he is going to slice us !!!

Wow . thanks Ellie for the remark , Now I am sure that I don't have a good image ...

Cyko : Relax Ellie , I am not like before ! I have cooled down a lot ...

You : so... you wanted something ?

Cyko : I overheard you two are running short on tickets .

Ellie : so you were eavesdropping us ?

Cyko : w-what i-its not like that .

You : ...

Cyko : what I was trying to say that I have one more extra ticket , so ....

You : you want us to come with you ?

cYko : YES !

Ellie whispered something in (y/n)'s ear and he whispered back .

You : We will come .

Cyko : really ? Thanks (y/n) !!

Ellie : so when should we go ?

You : sunday sounds good .

Cyko : k . See you in station !!!

And that was the worst decision of your life (Not cyko's )

During your vacation at resort with cyko , he developed feelings for you , not just simple feelings , strong feelings , like a strong addiction . How ? Let's say you two shared a room , hanged out together , shared your ideas and bed , somehow got close to each other both mentally and physically . Cyko thought your actions as sign of love , of course you felt nothing special , he was a good friend to you , afterall you were too innocent .  It didn't take too long for cyko to be totally obsessed with you . After returning from resort the first thing  he did was replace his room's wallpaper , well literally everything with your photos . starting from his phone's wallpaper to his bed sheets . Everywhere , you and you . He even brought a (y/n) body pillow (no idea from where he got it ). Still it was not enough for him . You always felt shivers down your spine as if someone is intensely looking at you , but every time there was no one .

one night when he was stalking you in gacha moon . He unfortunately got kidnapped and turned corrupted by Final Boss , the final boss thought that cyko would be good minion but he got beaten up badly by cyko in return . No matter how much anyone tries no one can control cyko except for (y/n) . So a corrupted cyko walking on empty , dark streets on silent night , with a creepy laughter and smile . A exotic, dark aura coming out of him .

Cyko : (y/n) my sweet (y/n) ~

The corruption made him even more obsessive for you . 

Phantom was returning home from a long day of work , he never expected to see a corrupted ,cyko on his way . 

Phantom : Cyko ?

Cyko : give...me...(y/n)...

Phantom : you good man ?

Cyko : (Y/N) ..I want (y/n)...

Usually phantom is not afraid of dark and ghosts or demons . He himself is a soul reaper . But after looking at cyko's creepy smile and glare , he felt really threatened . He ran even faster than kilios , for his life . On his way he met (y/n) and Ellie probably coming after completing a quest .

Phantom : *pants * (y/n) !!

Ellie : what happened phantom , you looked scarred ....

Phantom : c-cyko ..*mumbles * 

you : what ?

Phantom : he is after you !

Ellie : (y/n) look ! 

Cyko creeped out from the shadows 

Cyko : F o u n d y o u . He he he he 

Phantom and Ellie hid behind you , scared and shivering . You were creeped out and your hands were shaking .

Cyko took a step towards you .

Ellie : W-what happened to him ? It's way too creepy ...

cyko took another step 

Phantom : Quick (y/n) he is coming this way !

You took out your sword . trying to keep your compose but who can stay cool after experiencing something like this , as if it is a horror movie . 

You : I-It will be okay..I just have to knock him out and turn him back to normal .

You got ready in your battle pose . But before you could take a step .With a swift moment cyko was right before you .After that you felt  a strong pain in stomach and everything went black .

Next time when you opened your  eyes , you found yourself on a bed , chained up . You look around  your unknown surroundings .

??? : You are finally awake ~

you turn your head towards the voice . 

Cyko was sitting beside you .

The look on his face reminded you of kuku and lilith . It made your body cold .

You : C-cyko do you remember me ?

Cyko : yes how can I forget about you ~

You : Then can you please unlock this shackles ? I don't feel much comfortable.

Cyko : I am sorry (y/n) but I can't , If I unchain you , you will run away and I can't let that happen ~

You : Let me go Cyko !

Cyko : no~

You : what do you plan to do with me ?

Cyko : I want you all to myself , I want to have you , all of you ~

you : w-what ? NOOOOO ! 

Cyko : shhh (y/n) you will wake up the neighbours .

You : p-please let me go cyko , we are buddies remember ?

Cyko : We were buddies before but now we are couples from today ~

You : We are both dudes ! 

Cyko : gender doesn't matter , love is love . Now Let's make love , darling ~

And cyko moved closer to you 

You : B-but I am not even Ga-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

~~~~~~~~~~

I always wanted to write something like this....