The boy in blue shades ( lyte X reader)

Everyone had a different thought about you

strangers thought that you were quite and didn't  like to socialize .Others thought you as cold and shy while only few people who were very close to you knew that you are a very warm and kind hearted person.

It was not because you acted different around different people it was because you didn't talk with others much and you loved to say alone for most of your times.You were not just comfortable with so many people around you.

it has been a month since you are working as the summoner in gacha world .There were many others summoners too.But you were different from them.Really serious about work and not the laid-back type. You were a good friend of Naomi's too.You two shared similar thoughts but you two were rivals in studies.

*at work place*

you: i summon wolf spirit keito!!!

keito appeared and defeted all the bandits and rouges.

you collected your reward and you were in your way towards your home, but you collided with a person in you way and fell on the ground.

???: sorry about that (y/n) i was actually in a hurry

you opened your eyes and saw it was dj lyte .One of the units you hated most.Because he kept colliding with you through out the month .And even destroyed the whole school decoration  in which you worked very hard ofcourse it was an accident but still you thought that all the fault was his.

he raised his hand towards you to help you to get up.You refused his help and stood up and stared at him with anger

you: u better watch it next time or otherwise there won't be any next time 

And you teleported yourself from there.

dj lyte: she is scary 

he shivered in fear

* next day in school*

 ???: hey (y/n)!!

you looked back and saw lyte 

lyte: hi (y/n) good morning you need some help with those papers?

you were carrying a huge bunch of papers that you have to distribute in the school.

you thought for a while and decided that you will do it by your own because lyte was very clumsy and probably won't do it write , but he kept on distrubing you and you were forced to allow him to help you. And to your surpise he did the job pretty well.

you : why did you help me ?

lyte : because you looked like you want help

you : anyway thanks bye..

and you dissappeared 

(lyte's p.o.v)

lyte : whoa she left soon ..

cyko : hiiiiiii'~ lyteeeee  what are youuuu doingggg ?

lyte : cyko..you seem in a pretty good mood 

cyko ; yeah me and phanny are going out together tonight

lyte : good for you..

cyko : oh i see you are jealous that you don't have anyone to go with

lyte : i am not

cyko : is it about (y/n)???

lyte ;*blushes* of course n-not . i-its not that i like her..w-well i-i like her b-but only as a friend