Auditions

Here it is the day of auditons. Im so nervous i have no clue what im going to do. Ive been trying to figure out a song to sing for weeks but i just cant. I wanted to tell my mom but i was scared because she is the Taylor Swift and i didnt want her to be dissapointed. I wanted to sing prom queen by Beech Bunny but i dont think my mom would approve of it. She doesnt have to know though. Right? I can just wait till school to practice so she cant here me. Yeach im gonna do that.

PAIGE... ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?!!!

YEAH MOM IM COMING DOWN NOW!

Good morning paige! Morning mom. Did you want Mac and cheese or chicken nuggets for lunch? Could I have the nuggets please?  Yes how many? Umm is four okay? You only want four??? Ummm yeah...? Okay if you say so. Yeah thanks. Okay get your jaket lets go. Okay ill be in the car. Okay let me tell dad were leaving. Okay.

Thanks you for bringing me mom. Yep anytime hon. See you after school! Hey Maggie! Oh hey Paige! What are you gonna sing for your audition. I'm gonna sing im a banana... only because i'm not really interested in the musical, but i get a better grade for it. Oh okay makes sense. Yeah, anyway what are you gonna sing? I'm gonna sing Prom Queen. Nice! Okay well i should get to the choir room its almost class time, bye Maggie. Bye!

Hello my name is Paige Swift and i will be singing Prom Queen for my audition of Lydia. Okay whenever your ready. " Shut up count your..." * clap, clap, clap* That was really good Paige thank you we will get back to you shortly. Okay thank you have a good day.

Hey Maggie what are you eating for lunch today? I'm gonna have mushroom chicken, what about you? Oh i'm not eating lunch today. Ummm no Paige you have to eat. Im not gonna eat if i'm not hungry silly. Okay but can you promise me that when you get hungry you WILL eat please? Yes mom i understand *eye roll*. Okay i trust you.

Hey mom im home! Mom???? Hello is anyone here? MOMMMMMMM?!!!! DAAAAD? where the heck is everyone?

________________________________
I'm so sorry I know it's not a lot but it's vertigo hard to right theses with all the other things I have to do! Thank your for sticking around! If you have any suggestions lmk in the comments! Ily

-sav