Avoid the paps

WARNING THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT VIOLENCE TWARDS CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
________________________________

I woke up quite early this morning for being able to sleep till 2pm. I was in the kitchen making breakfast where I hear giggling from behind me. The sight I see when I turn around is heart warming. Joe is standing right there holding the girl on his shoulder. Aww is someone giggly this morning. She shyly smiles at me and joe sets her down on the kitchen island. What are you making babe? Pancakes with strawberry sauce! That sounds good what do you think (he looks at the girl) What? Umm yeah that's good. :) . Are you ok sweetheart? Yeah I was just twinking. Ok here are your pancakes. Thank you Taylor. Here you go joe. These are the best pancakes ever babe. Thank you that's very nice. Ms Taylor? Yes? Why did you bwing me here? Because we were worried and wanted you to be safe.

3 hours later
Me and Taylor are in the kitchen while the little girl is on the couch with the cats. Taylor we need to know her name. I know we are gonna go ask her now. Taylor walks into the living room and I look up at her joe following her shortly after. We want to have a bit of a talk is that ok? Yeah. So first let's start with names. I'm Taylor Swift and this is my boyfriend Joe Alwyn. What is your name? I'm Paige. Well it's nice to know your name now Paige. Ok next is why were you alone in the rain at 10pm? Well I ran away from home because mommy and daddy are bad. I'm sorry sweetie can you tell us a bit more about that please? Yes. Dad used to hurt mommy and leave me alone then I got older. He made mommy think I was bad not him. So then they changed and both hurt me. I scoot closer to Paige and she looks at me with tears in her eyes. She gets up slightly, sits down on my lap and puts her arms around my waist. I give her the biggest hug and kiss her forehead. I cry into Taylor's shirt thinking this could be my forever my mommy and daddy will love me now. After Paige clams down i ask some more questions. Joe do you want to ask anything? Yeah. Hey Paige. Hi she says in a small voice. How old are you? I'm 4 I think... yeah this number. She holds up 4 of her little fingers. Yes darling that is 4 years old. Paige do you go to school? What is school? It's where you go and learn things. No I stayed at home and cleaned the red floors. Joe...Taylor...are you gonna send me back. Oh sweet girl you won't ever have to do that again. Okay. Do you want to go shopping Paige? Um I guess.

Before they leave the apartment

Ok Paige there are gonna be big men outside with cameras. They are gonna try to talk to you but you just ignore them and never let go of mine or joes hand ok? Okay. Good now let's go. Hey Sam! Good morning Ms Swift and Mr Alwyn. Ok there are at least 40 paps and 20 fans outside right now. The car is straight ahead and once you get in and are ready Keven will be your driver today I will follow you with Marty in the second car. Sounds good. Remember don't let go. Taylor tells me. I know. Ok are we ready then. "Yep" joe answers. The doors open and lights start flashing and people start screaming. TAYLOR ON THE LEFT. IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER? I KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT. WHY DO YOU HAVE A SHIT KID? Am man with the camera approaches me fast and try's to take me from Taylor. HELP I scream as loud as I can. Sam is tackling the guy that was holding me while Taylor is now holding me running to the car with joe on the side of her. We get in the car and Taylor looks at me and asked if I'm hurt or anything is wrong. No Taylor I'm ok it was just scary how he took me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to let go but he was pulling me away. Sweetie it's not your fault it's ok. Let's just focus on shopping. You need some new clothes so let's go to the mall. Keven can you take us to the mall please. Yes Ms Swift. Taylor? Mhm? Why do they call you that? It shows a sign of respect. Oh... do I call you that? No you can call me whatever you would like. Can I stay with you and joe forever? We don't know yet Paige.

At the mall
I like this one. That is really cute.

Do you want to try it one Paige? Yes pwese

Do you want to try it one Paige? Yes pwese. Ok let's get a few more things you like and you
can try them on. Ok. Joe do you want to get anything? Yeah I actually wanted to go to H&M to get some stuff for the movie. Is that ok? Yeah of coarse it is babe. Ok I'll meet you at the food court in 1h? Yeah that's good we still have to get shoes for her. Okay sounds good see you later. Bye. Taylor i can't reach. Ok sweets you have a lot there do you want to try them on then look for more? Okway. Lift up your arms. I do what Taylor tells me and she puts the dwess on me. I wike this. That's good. 20 outfits later... I'm hunwy. Okay what do you say we meet joe at the food court and then get shoes together? Yay! Ok give me a minute to call him.

Phone call
J=Joe
T=Taylor

T: hey Paige just told me she was hungry do you want to meet at the food court and then go with us to get shoes?
J: yes let me just pay for this stuff and I'll meet you guys there.
T: ok sounds good.

Ok Paige what do you want to eat? What's there? Anything that you see in this room my dear. Um that one. She points to Panda Express. Ok that sounds good let's go. Taylor? Yep Paige? Can you cawy me? Of course .. arms up! Thank yow. Your welcome baby. Joe what do you want to eat? Can I have orange chicken and rice please. Ok and Paige? I don't know. Ok I will get you noodles and orange chicken. Is that ok Paige? Yep that good.

________________________________
Hello sorry that this has taken so long to update I have some stuff I have to do for school next year so I'm really sorry. If I can get at least 5 comments with feedback I will make the chapters better I promise.