Dark Josie

"How about a hybrid ?" You greeted Josie

"The more the merrier" She discards the microphone, gesturing for you to enter the ring.

"Get Lizzie out of here" You turned to the tribrid.

"I'm not leaving you ..." She began to argue but you cut her off.

"She isn't gonna hurt me. Go, now, Hope" You instruct, she reluctantly nods, walking away with Lizzie's body in her arms, you climb into the ring.

Your fangs are bared and your eyes have switched to dangerous gold, Josie beckoned you to the centre of the ring.

You lung forward, grabbing her in a headlock, she tossed you onto the floor with her magic.

"I know you're in there, Jo. Come back to me, baby" You rolled to avoid her fist.

"You're Josie is dead. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" She hits you with a fire spell, you duck with a moment to spare.

Her eyes roll back into her head, returning to their normal colour and then her eyes turned black.

She reaches into your ribcage, grabbing ahold of your heart, you gripped her hand.

"You don't have to do this ... You'll never forgive yourself. I know you won't. Please, come back to me ... I love you, Josette" You pleaded.

She twisted her hand, pulling out your heart, causing your lifeless form to fall to the mat.