"Nothing!" you dismiss, going back to the original task you set before Seonghwa shattered all your hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Your boy free day would sadly have to wait till another time.

Living in a mafias house meant a shortage of painkillers was impossible. The boys were always bound to come back home with some sort of injury or bruise. The medicine cabinet was basically stocked with more medication and drugs than an actual drug pharmacy.

Pouring yourself a glass of water from the pitcher placed conveniently on the counter below the medicine cabinet, you grab the strongest painkillers from the cabinet and shake out the recommended dosage.

"What happened to your neck?" Seonghwa's voice questioned behind you as you swallow down the painkillers.

"Your leader has a vampire kink," you answer blatantly, turning to face Seonghwa with a straight face.

Seonghwa challenges you with the same straight face till he couldn't take it anymore and cracks into a fit of laughter that fills the kitchen entirely.

"So he was that mad over what they said?" he ponders, wiping the tears of laughter from the corners of his eyes that had formed.

"Of course he was mad! His men were- wait you knew he was mad?"

Seonghwa nodded nonchalantly at your question.

"And you did nothing to calm him down?" you marveled

"We didn't necessarily do nothing; we sent him to you!" Seonghwa admits with a proud smile.

......

"Would you like to take a walk in the woods hwa?" you suggested in a low voice, your right eye twitching ever so slightly.

"Huh?"Seonghwa blurted out, seemingly thinking about something else so deeply he didn't hear you.

Signing heavily, you decide to let go of all murderous thoughts(for now). "Nothing just glad Joong didn't tear down the whole house...again"

Dropping the conversation, you both went back to the normal routine. The painkillers would take some time to fully kick in, so you figured a breakfast smoothie was the least exhausting thing to make and it didn't require chewing.

Seonghwa had long finished his cereal by the time various fruits scattered the chopping board, half already chopped by you, and the rest awaiting your fatal knife. Instead of leaving the kitchen, he opted to stay and watch you.

Intently watch you at that. Gazing up at him while cutting the strawberries, you could tell from his contorting facial expressions, he had something on his mind. "What's on your mind hwa?" you question, getting down to the last few strawberries you had to chop.

He peered up to your calm gaze. He contemplated whether he should answer you, but ultimately he voiced his thoughts, "why aren't you mad at hongjoong? I mean he quite literally bit into you," he remarked

Ah, another million-dollar question. See although the question was certainly unexpected- especially from Seonghwa who never asks about your sex life with the others- you knew exactly what your answer was, "I trust him." The answer was simple, yet held a heavy meaning.

"I trust Hongjoong too, but I wouldn't just let him bite me, let alone forgive him so quickly," Seonghwa acclaimed, bewildered by your answer. He knew how Hongjoong can be rough with you, but a full skin-piercing bite? Even for Seonghwa, it seemed unsettling.

A small chuckle mustered out of you, "I mean a different type of trust dummy. Yes, I trust him the same way you trust him, but I also trust him sexually."