Arriving At Hogwarts

We all stood up and grabbed our stuff, Rose's owl tried to bite her cloak but she luckily managed to get her cloak away from her owl.

While we changed a conversation popped up.

"So, what do you think about you know who and Dumbledore?" Rose asked us.

"What story?" Light asked confused. She turned to me but I just shrugged.

"They say Dumbledore had a fight with You know Who" Rose said.

"Yeah! And they say that Voldemort disappeared!" Cynthia said.

"Who's...Voldemort?" Light asked.

" Please don't say his name..." Rose said.

"Why...?" Light asked.

"Well Vol- I mean, you know who is a dark wizard. He is/was very strong" Cynthia said.

" Also, because...It's like you're on his side if you say his name" Rose added.

We all sat down again because we finished changing.

"I'll remember that...But what happened with the fight?"  Light asked, she was still very curious.

"They had a fight at Hogwart and now You know who's gone, no one knows what exactly happened. Except for Dumbledore, but he doesn't talk about it," I said.

"Exactly, he was really evil, but no one has a clue what happened to him" Cynthia said.

" He also killed muggles when they didn't even do anything, that's why everyone fears for his name, he might just still be around...You never know" Rose said.

"He...Killed people.." Light said to herself. She looked down at her lap once again.

No one heard her except for me.

"I'm not on his side, but he's so strong, he couldn't have just disappeared..I think he's still alive.." Cynthia said.

" My father thinks that too..." Rose said.

The train came to a halt. People walked through the train, Rose and Cynthia got up and managed to get outside the train already. I grabbed my stuff and got up. I stopped walking when Light grabbed my arm.

"What is it? " I asked her. Her eyes widened when she looked at me.

" Oh..I..Uh...Never mind" Light said, she let go off me and grabbed her stuff. She avoided my gaze.

She walked out of the train and I was left there standing there for a few seconds. I walked out of the train after Light.

What was that all about?