Alone time with Fili

Warning there is smut in this imagine.

"Fili." You shouted.

Fili comes running over to you, the look on his face said it all. He thought you were in danger but you had just wanted to show him something. You and Fili met when he came to Bard's a couple of years ago, as they came to reclaim their Kingdom. It was love at first sight, nothing could part the two of you, you were two peas in a pod. Fill was very protective of you, sometimes you didn't mind it, but others like today you could just punch him and tell him to stop being an idiot.

"Y/n, I thought something had happened to you."

"Fili every time I shout your name it doesn't mean I'm in trouble."

"That's true because when we have sex." You quickly interrupt him.

"Fili."

"What in only telling the truth you are always shouting my name during sex.

"So, you are exactly the same, you shout my name."

"I know I do. I love it when you shout my name during sex. What did you want to show me."

"This."

You grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

"Y/n where are we going?"

"You'll see we will be there in a minute."

After a couple of minutes you reach your destination. You had found a cave with a pool.

"I thought we could spend a little alone time in here."

Before you could say anything else, Fili starts getting undressed, once he is naked he jumps into the pool.

"Come on the y/n jump in."

You take off your clothes and swim over to Fili. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him, you then wrap your arms around his neck.

"Well what do you think?"

"It's great, peaceful I'll admit that."

"I thought whenever we want sometime alone time we could come down here."

"I'm happy wherever sweetpea, as long as I am with you."

Fili kisses you and lifts you up, so you can wrap your legs around him. You carry on kissing him slipping your tongue into his mouth. Fili groans and carries you out the water and lays you down on his fur coat. Fili moves his hand down to your thighs, he glides his finger up and down your slit, which makes you moan out loud. He then starts to rub your clit with his thumb and sticks two fingers into you, this makes your hips start bucking.

"You like that sweetpea?"

"Please Fili don't stop, I want you inside of me now."

Fili quickly pulls himself on top of you and enters you. You pull him closer to you and your hips meet his rhythm.

"You are so tight y/n, I love it."

"Faster my prince I'm so close."

He picks up the pace and you come closely followed by Fili. He collapses onto you.

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too."

You kiss him and you both stay in each other's arms for a few more hours enjoying some alone time.