Throughout my two years of high school, I had never really paid any attention to girls. I've always found myself more attracted to games, to be honest. I mean, it wasn't like they were the slightest bit interested in me. Even if a girl did go out of her way to speak to me, it was usually to get closer to Kuroo. In their eyes, I was just Kuroo's quiet, little friend.

But then again, there is one girl...

"What is your honest opinion on Apple Pie?"

"WHAT?!"

What is going on? Why is Kuroo doing this? I knew this guy was bold, but I didn't expect him to be so upfront about it.

"Kenma, I didn't know you could make such an expressive face!" Bokuto shrieked in laughter, for some reason, still sitting on top of me.

I gritted my teeth and shot him an icy glare. "Get. Off. Now."

The hooting owl stopped hooting and his face paled as he slowly crept away from me. I heard a painstaking crack as I got to my feet. That bastard pretty much broke my back. But now wasn't the time to wallow in self pity. I could do that later. At this moment, there was still another idiot waiting to be dealt with.

"What do you think you're doing?" I advanced menacingly on the rooster headed boy.

"I'm helping you!" He exclaimed, rather proudly. "I'm just speeding things along."

"I never asked for your help, so keep your nosy ass out of it!" I lunged towards him, reaching for my phone that was still in his grasp. Right now, I couldn't really hurt him, not while he had a hostage. He knew that, too.

"Hey, chill out. You'll thank me for this later." He answered calmly, casually restraining me with one arm, while the other held the device out of my reach. "Or..." He smirked devilishly. "... you can make me your best man when the two of you get married."

"You don't know what you're talking about, you idiot." I scoffed. "Besides, you're thinking too far ahead."

"Oh, don't act like you don't want it to happen. Come on, aren't you the least bit curious?"

"Well, of course, I am! But has it ever occurred to your brilliant rooster mind that I can't actually hear her response with you hogging the phone?"

An awkward silence fell between us as I watched the cogs turn slowly in Kuroo's mind, before finally a lightbulb flickered on. "Oh... right. My bad, sorry." He chuckled sheepishly and unplugged the earphones, turning on speaker.

"Thank you." I replied, rather passive aggressively.

"Uh... Kuro-san..." It was Fire's voice this time.

"Yeah?" Kuroo answered excitedly. I had to admit I felt the same excitement.

"Do you mind clarifying something?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah, of course."

"When you asked for my honest opinion, do you mean how I feel about Apple Pie as a teammate, or as a person in general?"

"I didn't really have anything in mind, to be honest." Kuroo replied. Well, that was a fucking lie. "How about both?"

"Hm, okay. And one last thing. Is Apple Pie with you?"