Me

Little memory land

{Y/n P.O.V}

"It's not that big of a deal" I rolled my eyes at Umika, she wanted me to patch up my wound that the gangler gave me. "But Y/n-chan! You need it!" Umika said to me and i huffed, "Y/n-chan please listen" Umika whined.

"Nope nope nope" I answered stubbornly, "Y/n-chan Please, if you wanna keep this wound forever. I might have to keep your VS Changer and Dial fighter away from you" Noël sighed, "You wouldn't do that" I smirked.

"Love, please" Toma begged, the others eyes widened, "Okay fine" I sighed and pouted, "So little effort" Kairi said amused, Ryuna made a healing potion and gave it to Umika to use on me. "Are you sure this isn't poison?" I asked them and Ryuna chuckled, "I didn't go to Hogwarts for seven years just to poison someone" Ryuna joked, "Pfft yeah right" I said rolling my eyes.

~Memory Land #2~

{Ryuna P.O.V}

"GET BACK HERE!!!" Y/n screamed running across the room, she was going to put the star on the tree but nope, Kairi wanted to do it as well... They fought for the star-

"Nu-uh! I am putting the star on the tree!!" Kairi said holding the star in his hands, Y/n glared at him. "You guys are acting so childish" Toma chuckled at the both of them, "I'll put the star then" Umika sighed and put the star on the tree.

I was just watching, Christmas wasn't really my thing... Y'know, different culture, religion, history, yada yada yada... So, i don't celebrate Christmas.
Even so, i still make hot chocolate, they didn't say it was illegal~

"Okay everyone, Chocolate is here" I announced with a chuckle following it as Kairi and Y/n yeeted the first two cups, "Such 'Grown ups' you guys are" Umika joked and we all laughed, "Not my fault N/n wouldn't let me put the star on" Kairi pouted and i thought 'Here we go again...'

~Memory land #3~

{Y/n P.O.V}

"Cut me off like a knife and i feel it, deep in my bones~
Kicking it high
But I love even harder
You wanna know?

I just wanna dive in the water, with you
Baby, we can't see the bottom
It's so easy to fall for each other
I'm just hoping we catch one another" Ryuna smirked at Noël and he nodded

"Oh na na~ just be careful na na~ love ain't simple na na~ promise me no promises~" Noël sang along

They nodded at each other and sang again
"Oh na na, just be careful, na na
Love ain't simple, na na
Promise me no promises

Baby, I think about you
And I feel it, deep in my heart
Maybe we just ain't meant to be something
Maybe we are?

I just wanna dive in the water, with you
Baby, we can't see the bottom
It's so easy to fall for each other
I'm just hoping we catch one another

Oh na na, just be careful, na na
Love ain't simple, na na
Promise me no promises"

They got 93%! I gotta beat that!
"Toma let's go!!" I said, "Slow down love" He chuckled.

"Yeah, you're lookin' at the truth,money never lie no
I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one
Early mornin' in the dawn, know you wanna ride now (let's ride)
I'm the one, yeah (let's ride), I'm the one, yeah
Yeah, you're sick of all those other imitators
Don't let the only real one intimidate you
See you watchin', don't run outta time now
I'm the one, yeah

Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh
I'm the one
Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh
I'm the only one
Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh
I'm the one
Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh
I'm the only one
Yeah, yeah!"
We panted and kissed each other, "Kissed me like you miss me~" I teased and he smiled and kissed me again.

~Memory land #4~

"So basically, Patren and Lupin worked together?" I asked the police as they nodded, "Yeah... How'd you know Y/n?" Sakuya asked me as i rolled my eyes playfully, "It's on the god damn news" I chuckled once i saw his awkward state, "Kairi? What are you doing? They already drank" Toma asked as i looked at them confused, "It's for all of us... For doing a great job as well" Kairi stated as we smirked and drank.

"I finished already" Toma stated as Ryuna followed, "Me too" Kairi and Umika said in unison as we smirked and laughed.

"Shinin' through the city with a little funk and soul~" The radio sang as me and Ryuna looked at each other, "So i'ma light it up like DYNAMITE!" We harmonized an laughed with a high five as well.