Galaxy

{Ryuna P.O.V}

"I thought you liked Y/n-chan" I said to Noël, we are still hugging, "Used to, besides, she has Toma... I ship them" Noël whispered the last part

{Y/n P.O.V}

"So are you guys dating now?" Umika smirks at you both, "A-ah well... Yeah i guess" I said shyly. "Noël and i ship you guys 😉" Ryuna winks at me.

"Hate to break it to you all but there is a gangler on the loose..." Keiichiro being the third wheel he is, he just had to say that i thought to myself.

"He is right... Let's go everyone" Kairi said as he shot his grapple hook
"You both? You coming with us or with the police?" Toma asked me and Ryuna, "Well i'm coming with you" I said and used my Ice to make a hover board, "I'm coming as well, Phantom thief's are better" Ryuna smirked and flew up in the air.

"Adieu!" Kairi said and we left the police dumbfounded, "Yah! They left us!! Stupid Kaito!!!" Keiichiro said, "So... Is Ryuna part of the police or Phantom thief now? I mean, Noël is both... Do you think she's both as well?" Sakuya said, Tsukasa smacked his head, "IDIOT'S! WE SHOULD FOLLOW THEM!" She scolded the two police's.

<Time skip!>

{Y/n P.O.V}

Actually, the gangler was no where to be found, so we are here... At the bistrot... Me and Ryuna moved here since it'll be easier for all of us to plan everything...

"So, who is going to sleep in who's room?" Umika asked. "I have told the police i'll move, but they don't know i'm moving here so it should be save" Noël said. "Well, i suggest Y/n and Toma would sleep together... Your lovers right??" Umika said, "Noël should sleep with Ryuna also then" Kairi smirked. ///SMACK! "Ouch! What was that for??" Kairi whined, "That's disrespectful! She'suncomfortable" i shouted at him, "Actually... Y/n? Do you wan't to sleep with Toma or you wan't your own room?

"well i wanna sleep [Your choice]
[If you choose to sleep in your own room, you could skip when there is {Toma P.O.V} and read the {Y/n P.O.V} part!]
but
[If you wan't to sleep with Toma, don't skip! 'cause it's gonna be full of uwu's!]

"Okay, then! Waiting for bedtime... Should we play a game?" Ryuna suggested, "Well sure, i mean we got nothin' to do" Kairi said playful as ever. "hmm let's play truth or dare!" Kairi suggested, "Sure!" we all said in unison.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Umika asked me, i am a dare devil so... "Dare" i said proud, "I dare you to hug the most handsome man in the room according to your list" Umika said, "Ah shoot... I know who's first" Ryuna chuckled seeing me walking up to Toma, Noël, and then Kairi.

"How come i be last?" Kairi asked offended [He's joking], "Sorry not sorry" I said to him

"Whatever, let's sleep now" Kairi said and we all head to bed

{Toma P.O.V}

"Y/n get off the floor" I said to Y/n getting irritated, "Pick me up my romeo" Y/n said to me while i chuckled, "Okay 'Juliet'" i said to her and carried her to the bed

"Goodnight Toma, i love you" She said and snuggled to my chest, "Goodnight" i said and set off to dreamland

{Y/n P.O.V}

I got up from my bed and decided to jog for a while, and changed my clothes and went downstairs, only to be met by a pair of black eyes...

"Why good morning Y/n" She said and smiled to me
_____________________________
Words counted: 639

I love cliffhangers lmao
I got fed up by this short chapter so i edited it uwu

Stay gold, adieu~