Oh.

You cringed, it must be the person who Marion crashed into. It's such an embarrassment to be Marion's girlfriend.

You rushed out of the main entrance to see Marion emotionally detached and quiet. He does not seem to be angry at all, it's more like he's bored of listening to the other man.

"They don't seem to be from here..." you thought to yourself as you scanned the two strangers from head to toe. The taller one looked like he surfs the waves a lot while the shorter one looks like he does not get enough sleep or showers.

"It's not hard, dude. Apologize to him!"

"We should let it go, I mean, he agreed to pay for the damages already." The shorter one tugged on his arm.

"No, man! It's not cool that he does that without saying a lil' sorry!"

"Hey, break it up, take it somewhere else. Don't start a damn fight in front of an office." You interjected. Marion's face lit up as soon as you entered his field of view.

"(Y/n)!" He whispered, wrapping his arms around you and planting numerous kisses all over your face. He cupped your cheek and pushed your head into his chest.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" He murmured.

"Ahem, ahem. We didn't just disappear into thin air, dude." The tall one crossed his arms and shot Marion a glare.

Unfortunately for them, Marion continued to mollycoddle you as if they don't exist. Looks like you'll have to say something again.

You pushed the brunette away, this earns a pouty frown from the model as he awkwardly fiddles with his gloved fingers.

"Gentlemen, please take this somewhere else. This isn't the appropriate place to settle this." You spoke, controlling your tone.

"Chick, we just want him to apologize for being a road idiot. But his pride is like... way up his ass." The tall one spat. Marion gave them a side eye.

"I'll tell you this, once ya get an apology outta him, we're gonna get out of yer hair too. Cool?" He negotiates.

"Wait, how did you find this place?" You asked, a bit creeped out.

"After that crash last night, Thorky's car stopped working. We ain't from around here, chick. We can't get back home without his car." He explained.

"So we literally had to do some research on your boy's plate number, went to his house, only to see that no one's home, got chased by some dogs, got chased by some salesmen, got chased by some gangs, got chased by some wasps, got chased by some cops—" he rambled on.

"—through my 'Lizardly' luck, we found his car with the headlights still busted at a pharmacy. Dude, he literally drove away on us— we had to chase after him in the heat. By foot." The tall one wiped his sweat away. His friend looks incredibly sunburnt, his skin on his face and limbs are terribly red.

"Obviously we ain't gonna give up, we want a damn apology, man! And Some money too!" The shorter one tried to calm his companion's temper by resting a hand on his arm.

"What would you like to eat today? I heard that there is a 40% discount for couples in (microwaveean favourite restaurant) now." Marion continued ignoring the two furious men in front of the both of you.