Tantrums

"(y/n)?" He mumbled as he stroked your hair. You're still asleep, perfect.

Marion smiled as he gently fixed your hair around you, he wiped the drool on your lips away too. The brunette carefully wiped the sleep away from your eyes before planting a kiss on your cheek, he's preparing you for a picture.

You stirred in your sleep, Marion pouted as that ruined your hair. Oh well, it'll make the picture look a bit more natural.

He slowly positioned his phone above you, his lips on your temple and his other free hand... gingerly pushing your head towards his plump, healthy, kissable lips.

Of course, he made sure to turn his phone silent before pressing the 'capture photo' button.

Marion then sat up straight on your bed, grinning to himself as he reviewed his photos. Aw, how adorable.

Your 'boyfriend' skillfully adjusted your head so you're using his lap as a pillow. His thighs are nearly as soft as one anyways, so it made no difference in comfort.

One hand cupped your cheek, caressing it with his thumb. While the other hand is working hard to post his masterpiece on TeleCamera.

He's going to let everyone know that you're his.

Marion blocked anyone who leave comments about his relationship with you, at least they're not as much as he initially anticipated.

But like every other (mild) celebrity like him, hate comments are bound to appear. Marion shook his head in disapproval as his finger hover over the 'block button'.

The brunette sighed and ran his fingers through his soft and fluffy hair. Why can't they just keep their negativity to themselves?

You groaned and groggily brought your hand up to your eyes, yawning and rubbing them in the process.

Marion giggled and tickled your chin with his index finger. You quickly swatted it away and released a frustrated grunt, you did not want to wake up with him doing that to you.

"...what time is it now...?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes and pushing yourself up.

It made him pout a little, nonetheless he still lovingly pressed his forehead against yours.

"Good morning, my sleepy little (y/n). You have a big day ahead of you." He spoke gently and slowly, Marion's two large, soft yet cold hands affectionately massaged your cheeks.

"Wh— hey, I've been meaning to ask ya, why are your hands always cold?" You firmly pushed him away to arms length, his hands are still on your form. Now it's on your shoulders instead of your of your face.

"Um..." he gulped and chuckled nervously. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, his thumb starts to massage the back of your neck.

"...I... actually have Anemia." He gave you a sad smile. Both of you became silent after that. No wonder he's extremely pale, but he looks... good? He looks healthier than what you expected a person with anemia would look like.

And he seem fit too, usually anemic people are weak and tired all the time. How is he strong enough to carry you up and down two flights of stairs?

"How do you maintain... that?" You pointed at him.

"Maintain what, my love?" He replied.