12. Hunter!Miyu Irino x Yokai!Reader

Start from the beginning

So many questions he wants to ask...

" Shoot. " I only said to him

" How long? "

" Since (Y/N) was young when we take her with us. Mostly Hiroshi adopt her and treat her like his own daughter. I'm Hiroshi's right arm that time, and treat her like my little sister as I get closer with her. "

" But w-why!? " he exclaimed with frustration in his voice, " S-she's a Yokai! Not to mention, she's the Yokai Queen?! "

" Yes, she's a Yokai Queen, but do you know what happened to her clan? "

He shut his mouth because of that, " Yokai, her own kind, killed her clan Miyu. Bad Yokais to be exact because of their status and rank in their clan. Her father and mother is the Emperor and the Empress of Yokais, in a very good way. We already saw their building got destroyed and everything is ruined when we get there. " I sign at that memory

Miyu listening to me carefully as I continue with the story.

" We saw (Y/N) crying in agony, she's still 5 years old back then. Starting that day, we became her guardians and protecting her until you guys met her. She became more happy when you, Jun and Miyuki became her friends. Only friends. "

" B-but! Still— "

" Now, that you know and she confessed that she's a Yokai. Did Miyuki and Jun get mad at her? No, they accept her even thou she's a Yokai because they look at the good side of her. How about you? "

I look at Miyu with serious face and voice. I suddenly smirk.

" And I heard that, you have a crush on (Y/N)? I've been hearing humor that one of my best Hunter had taken interest in my little sister. " teasing him in this kind of conversation with him

" T-that's not true, Daisuke! " he denies but his face is saying otherwise

I sign and get off where I leaned. Walking over him and stop, standing beside him.

" You can hate her because she lied to you being a Human, but don't just hate her because she's a Yokai, Miyu. " I said to him, " Its your choice. To accept or To lose. "

By that I left and went over to Hiroshi's office to see if (Y/N) is okay now.

I shrugged.

' She even loves you now, Miyu... Choose wisely... Before its to late. '

Miyu's POV

" ARGH! "

As Daisuke walks away and his aura disappeared, I quickly punch the tree trunk.

" I... I... i'm a Y-yokai... " her voice lingers in my mind

I don't know what to feel right now! I groan in annoyance! I hate it! Damn! Fuck this!

A-after all the years that we've been through, but we just know it now that she's one of them!?

W-why... (Y/N)...

I hate Yokais but I hate myself more because I EVEN LOVE A YOKAI!!!

Her kind killed my family... but Daisuke said that Yokais killed her clan too...

I don't know what to do...

I touch at the necklace (Y/N) gave to me. Its a locket necklace with our picture on it. Mine's color Blue and hers is Red.

" Promise, I'll protect you no matter what happen, Mi-kun! "

I grip on it tightly but not to break it. (Y-y/n)... n-nande...