11. Saito Souma : Fantasy Fanfic

Another fantasy shot for our baby Sou-chan❣️💖 Imagine you and your two friends here with Egu and Nachan! 😆💟

I'm getting mental-blocks sometimes or maybe always. Gomenasai minna-san.🥺💖

Its not really a romance-type I don't know but... carry on. XD

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/1/N) - Friend One's Name
(F/2/N) - Friend Two's Name

Sorry for the wrong grammars! Hehehe! ✌🏻

---🌜🌸✨

There's a big explosion that happened near the Central Park.

" They're that strong huh? " Eguchi smirk at three person infront of them

Hanae laughs a bit holding a wide Blood Scythe place in his shoulder while (Y/N) is just silent when she suddenly speaks.

" I didn't expect we made this far in this kind of situation. "

On the other side, Souma can't believe it either. He can't believe what's happening right now.

(F/1/N) on his left, don't know what to react in the situation there in but they need to take action before anything happened.

And, (F/2/N) acting like she don't care as she plays with a snowball on his right hand with a mix of lightning.

" Let finish this thing we start off, shall we? " Souam said to them smirking confidently

" We shall. "

As (Y/N) said that, all of them also take charge and actions.

The Omnipotence versus The Anti-God.

While, Blood Transcendency versus The Elemental.

And, The Telekinesis versus The Magic.

If you look closely at their powers, its almost opposite, but why?

(Y/N) shunned and avoid every blow and kicks of Souma, the form of the power between them is really contradict to each other, even if (Y/N) try something to do to take advantage of him, but it was just ignored by Souma's Anti-God.

On the other side, Natsuki and (F/2/N), everything he slash his scythe to her, she deflects it with an Ice Spear. (F/2/N strength is not that strong because when using different kind Elementals is reducing its user's stamina.

" Maybe I just continue attacking you until you give up ha? Element princess? " Natsuki sneer at her as he released a rope using his own blood

He pulls (Y/2/N) closer to him until their faces were dangerously close.

Mitchell scoffed and cut the blood rope using her Lightning shot as she flash-step backwards away from Natsuki.

" I dont think so, Bloody boy. "

The two would have rushed at each other when they noticed a large truck that will drop on them so they quickly get away before it landed to them.

Natsuki just exclaimed, " Wth? "

(Y/2/N) face-palm, " I knew this would happen. "

They are distracted and look towards the direcrion of the Telekinetic and Magician quarreling as they throw whatever things their powers and the mind can get around them.

" WITCH! " Eguchci shouts at (F/1/N) as he throws a pole towards her

She avoids and throws back a big metal bench at Eguchi, " MANIAC MIND! "

" I HATE YOU! "

(Y/1/N) summoned a Fire Ball and shot at Eguchi's direction.

Using his tekinetic power, he took a pole and pose like going to hit a baseball, which is the Fire Ball. Eguchi swing the pole and hit the fireball back to Elizabeth like a homerun.

" WELL, I HATE YOU TOO! " he said back to her, " I hit a homerun! Nice! " he stood confidently like Shizuo on Durarara! putting the pole in its shoulder but the difference isc the pole in floating in the air

(Y/1/N) growl in annoyance, she make a fire circle and surrounds it to Eguchi. He immediately think of something he can counter to her Fire Circle.

He looks around and when he sees what he wants, he smirk.

" Perfect. " he mumbles

He waved his hand to get the large volume of water coming from the pond where they were near at.

It is better to wet than to be cook her in the fire around him, right?

Which (Y/1/N) quickly shrinks and brings closer the fire to him that he is really locked up.

Eguchi brought the water above him, he expanded the water to how wide the fire was around him once it released so he got so wet from it.

" Is this my instant bath for this day? HAHAHAHA! "

" Tsk. You're crazy, Egu. "

" In a good way of course, (Y/1/N)! "

The quarrel between the Telekinetic and the Magician continues, and now back to our main gal and main guy~ The Omnipotence and the Anti-God.

The both of them catching their breaths. They thought it was the perfecr time for them to use their power.

Souma create ng Bluish-black Hell Fire on his both hands, the strongest kind of Fire in Hell.

" Here I go, Goddess. " smirking as he quickly approach (Y/N), in his fast flexibility she can't move faster in that sudden move but then...

As fast as Souma moves, it is as fast as she deflect his attacks. The longer he attacked her, the greater her chance to imitate it, of what he was doing.

Adrienne creates her own Fire which is the Red-Orange fire of the Sky. Souma stop to his tract and stares at her.

He is really amazed by her, " What should I expect with thyself? She's the Omnipotence. " he said smiling to himself

" Let's finish this up, Souma! "

" A pleasure, milady (Y/N)! "

When the two started to attack at their full speed with their full ultimate strength, suddenly someone shout loudly to them...

" CUT!!! OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!! OMG!!! "

Everyone stop at where they standing as the Director's shout, mostly where Souma and (Y/N) are five step closer with each other.

" YES! FINALLY! " Natsuki and (F/2/N) shout at unison and lay down at the floor set but the both of them floats in the air

" So tiring. " (F/1/N) said sparingly as Eguchi handed him a towel

Eguchi chuckles, " Here. Take your rest. "

Souma's Hell Fire and (Y/N)'s Sky Fire disappeared. They both approach the Director but instead of walking, they teleported towards him.

" Otsukaresama minna-san!!! " they all said in chorus

And yes! They are all actor and actress with real powers!

They are called "The Great Six". 

Souma looks at (Y/N)'s direction and she caught him as she looks back at him.

Souma show his sweet smile at her that can make (Y/N)'s heart flattered and use his telepathic messaging towards her.

" Aishiteru, (Y/N). Meet me later, okay? My heart. "

(Y/N) chuckles as she blush a bit and smiles at him too.

" Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu, Sou-kun. Yeah, later, my heart. "

What a twist.