I feel him growing through his shorts and decide that they need to go. I reach my hands down and unbutton them with ease before sliding them halfway down his legs, he sits up and pulls the rest off himself. I bite down on my bottom lip at the sight of the tight boxers against his skin. Before coming back up to me, he unbuttons my shorts and slides them off gently. I decided to wear my black lace bra and panties and looking at his expression, I'm glad that I did. 

He brings his lips down to my stomach and kisses his way up to my chest. His warm hands slide behind my back and immediately unclasp my bra. He gently leads the straps down my shoulders, kissing every spot that they touch on their way down. Watching his lips move against my skin makes me go crazy. He slowly removes my bra and cups me with his large hands. I move my hand down to palm him through his boxers and the gesture makes his eyes go wild. I tug at the waistband and he arches his body up so that he can pull them down the rest of the way. When he lays back down, I feel his length against me and I am already starting to unravel beneath him. 

He pulls his mouth away from me and locks his eyes on mine. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks nervously.

"More than sure," I smile back at him. "But I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He asks.

"Luke, I...I'm a virgin," I say quietly, taking my eyes away from his.

He smiles and leans down to kiss my forehead. "It's okay. If you ever want to stop, just tell me," he says. I nod. "Promise me," he quietly demands.

"I promise," I whisper back.

His voice is shaky and I wonder why he's so nervous. I should be the nervous one, he's been with tons of girls and I've never done this before. I just hope that I'm not too terrible. I want this to be perfect, even though I've heard your first time is nowhere near that.

He leans back down and kisses me gently before moving his lips back to my neck. I tangle my hands in his hair and I feel his hand slowly slide down my stomach. He gives my thigh a quick squeeze before moving up. He rubs me through my panties and I can feel him groan against my neck.

He continues this action before pushing them to the side and sliding a finger in me. I can't help but moan, which causes him to go faster. Before I know it, he slides another finger in. His lips travel down my body and eventually meet his fingers. His tongue cures the pain, sending a chill throughout  my whole body. Within seconds I am coming undone and my back arches off of the bed. I cry out, not caring how loud I'm being. We're home alone, nobody will be able to hear.

A flash of white appears in front of my eyes and my breathing is out of control. I feel Luke's lips return to mine and come back to reality as I kiss him back, sliding my tongue inside his mouth. I move my hand down and pump him slowly, causing him to moan loudly and bite down on his bottom lip. As each second passes by, I wanted him more and more. 

"Oh baby, that feel so good," he whispers as I move my hand faster. "You're gonna have to stop now," he says and I smile.

I remove my hand and he gets up, walking over to his bag and pulling out a shiny, little package. "I keep them with me just in case," he blushes and walks over to me. 

The anticipation was growing with each step he took. My breathing started to pick up. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. I'm ready. It's Luke.

When he reaches the bed, he slowly pulls my panties down and lets them fall to the ground. He crawls back on top of me and I feel him brush against me. My stomach flips over and over again. As he hovers over me, he pushes my hair out of my face.