Chapter 24

The next morning I wake up to find Luke staring into my eyes.

"Good morning," he says with a smile.

"Wow, you actually stayed," I smile back.

"I told you I wasn't leaving this time," he replies.

I lean up and plant a small kiss on his lips before speaking again. "What are your plans for today?" I ask.

"Spending it with you." I can't help but smile at his words. "I was thinking we could go on our date today, if that's okay with you," he smiles and there's no way I could ever say no.

"That sounds great," I reply.

A large smile spreads across his mouth at my words. "Good, well I need to go home and shower and stuff. I'll be back to pick you up in an hour?" He asks.

"Do you want me to drive you home? Your car isn't here," I say as I start to get up. I remember that I'm completely naked so I pull the sheet up with me.

"Uh no, that's okay I'll just walk," he says quickly.

"Why not? I really don't mind," I say back.

"Hey, I said it's fine." I stop moving at his harsh tone. "I'll see you in a little bit, okay?" He asks as he bends down and kisses me on the head. The kiss lets me know he's not mad at me, but I was still confused as to why he didn't just let me take him home.

He walks out the door and onto my balcony before I can say anything. As I get out of bed to start getting ready, the headache that I was afraid of returns. Fortunately, it's not as bad as last weekend's and I can thankfully remember everything that happened last night. I can't help but smile as I think of mine and Luke's intimate night. Then I remember that I basically asked him to have sex with me and I am embarrassed of myself. I hope my friends had as good of a night as I did.

I'm not quite sure where Luke is taking me today. I check the weather and see that it's supposed to be hot all day so I throw on a white crop top with grey paisleys and a pair of jean shorts. My hair is still a little wavy/curly from last night, so I brush it down and spray a little hairspray on it to make it stay like this. I wash the makeup from last night off and put more on. 

By the time I'm done getting ready, I realize that Luke won't be here for another 15 minutes. It is only noon and I'm surprised we didn't sleep later than we did. I hope nobody say him climb down my balcony, especially not my mother. A few minutes later I get a text from a number that I don't have saved.

I'm leaving now cause I'm already ready, hope you are. Oh and bring a swimsuit :)

It's Luke and I realize that I never even had his number. I wonder how he got mine. I throw on my swimsuit real quick and get dressed once again, having to fix my hair a little bit. By the time I'm done I hear a car honk. I slide on a pair of flip flops and run downstairs.

"Morning honey," I hear my mom say as I make my way to the door. 

"I'm going out with Luke, don't wait up," I say before I exit the house and slam the door. I don't care if she knows that I'm with him, I actually hope it pisses her off. 

I walk across my lawn to Luke's car. The windows are down, his usual screamo music is blaring and he looks as hot as ever. 

"Hey gorgeous," he says as he lifts up his sunglasses and checks me out. He leans over the seat and kisses me before driving off. 

The car ride consists of us singing along to the songs that blast through his speakers and occasionally he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it before returning it back to the steering wheel. I love when Luke is in a good mood and I couldn't wait to spend the day with him.