【𝐏】𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

"I do not sense a spark of magic for this one. The color, it's shape, all is nothing. However, I do have sensed great and immense power from him. Yet, suited for no dormitory." It explained briefly which made [m.name] raise his brow at the Mirror. About the words it had said greatly poked his mind and curiosity yet again.

Just like that, the whole chamber was suddenly filled with surprised murmurs while a confused [m.name] stared at the Mirror. Face scrunched up in confusion and curiosity. Also, do say that he's embarrass but he isn't. He was having his emotional crisis inside his mind.

"The Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go and meet someone who can't use magic!! In 100 years there has not been at least once been a mistake in student selection!" A surprised Headmaster spoke, turning to [m.name] in an utter disbelief. "So why in the world?"

"Well, isn't that disappointing. A nonmagical person went to a prestigious school by mistake.. How curious." [m.name] mumbled rather calmly until he smirked to himself under the hood that covered whole of his face. "Does that mean that I'm... Huh? Too impossible." This is just a dream... It's not real.

While in a middle of his mumbling and a couple of some murmurs here and there, Grim or known as the creature, managed to escape Crowley's whip's grasp with a gasp.

"Then I'll take their place!" Grim exclaimed and hollered towards [m.name] to jump on him. But as soon it did, the said male was faster and dodged them swiftly. Avoiding those sharp claws coming from the creature.

"How pathetic. Really." [m.name] mumbled.

"Stay right there, raccoon!" Crowley yelled alerted, trying to catch the raccoon with his hands leaving his whip on the ground. While the creature was busy clawing at the certain small male who avoided them swiftly.

But the creature grew rather frustrated and turned to the headmaster, a cocky grin on it's face. Forgetting it's chase towards the latter.

"Unlike that dumb tiny human, I can use magic! So let me in the school instead! If you need proof, I'll just show you right now!!" Grim cockily said, making [Name] turn to the creature blankly. Face scrunched up uninterested.

"Me? Oh, Please... Judging by how you're acting right now you looked more dumber than a fish attempting to climb a tree..." The male scoffed to himself. Though it was heard by none other than the redhead who piqued an interest.

Riddle Rosehearts or the so-called redhead noticed a blue neon flash on the raccoon. And knows what would happen, he widened his eyes as he yelled, "Everyone! Get down!"

Everyone immediately did so, to avoid this upcoming and sudden attack. While on [m.name]'s side who was also nearly beside the the mad creature, something or someone went in and pushed him on the ground harshly.

[m.name] tensed and winced at the harsh contact on both of his shoulders and his bottom. Especially when he had fresh batch of bruises all around his body from previous training around. He carefully turned his head beside just to see the one who saved him.

A white haired male with tanned skin wearing a white and maroon turban, known as Kalim Al-Asim had a beam of a smile on his face. "Gotcha..! You alright?"

Slightly speechless and taken aback, [m.name] nodded only in response. The tanned male then let go of him which he let out a sigh of relief, that he didn't know he was holding in. He leaned his head back while the hood reach down to his scalp.

And of course, Kalim saw his face without him noticing at all in a closer distance.

In the matter of minutes, the chamber was completely on fire, well maybe in some areas. Some of the students was being evacuated outside the chambers for their safety by the Vice Presidents and other more.