Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

The next few days were a blur as we prepared for our quest. I had a lot of training with swords to go through...and it wasn't pretty.

I made a few new friends too.

I was talking to Nico, and he was telling me about being careful if we went to the underworld. He should've said that his dad wasn't the nicest dude.

Lola told me about a quest she had gone on two years ago with Nico and Kaela. Kaela also told me about the quest she went on the next year.

So, I was getting advice from other campers. Wow. Sounded dangerous. I, though scared, couldn't wait.

The day before we left, I sat on my bunk eating chocolates. They were okay, but they could've been better.

I got sick of that, so I went outside and stopped. It was dark, though I'd already known that. Everyone in my cabin had been asleep. I watched the place where I get food everyday. (Instead of calling it mess hall or something. As long as I get food...)

"I'll be fine," Percy said.

I edged backwards, slamming into the door. I didn't make any noise though.

"I know..." It was Annabeth's voice. I couldn't see them at all but they were quiet. "You should go to sleep, you have to get up early."

I began to twist the doorknob to get back inside.

"Okay-"

Percy's voice was cut off when I closed the door. I snuck back to my bunk and barley pulled the covers over myself before I fell asleep.