jealous! Yukina × kouhai! reader: The Kouhai I Yearn For

[This one shot has been requested by Uy4bskrrt. Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

Lisa: Y/n!!!

I turned around and I saw my two seniors, Lisa-senpai and Yukina-senpai. Yukina-senpai is my crush. Shesy been my crush ever since I moved to this school and to be honest, I think being friends with her is the highest I can get. It's so sad to think but I can't do anything but accept it.

Y/n: Hi Lisa-senpai and Yukina-senpai.

Yukina: He- hello...

Lisa: Shall we get going now?

Y/n: Yeah...

Yukina: We should.

We then walked from school to Lisa-senpai's house since today she was gonna bake us some cookies.

(Yukina pov)

While walking, Y/n and Lisa were in front while I was in the back... Y/n... these feelings of mine, I just can't understand. Why is it that I feel irritated when I see you with Lisa? Why does it make me angry seeing you with other girls? Why do I feel like I need more of your attention? Why? Just why?

(Y/n pov)

We arrived at Lisa-senpai's house and she immediately started to cooking while me and Yukina-senpai sat in the couch...

The atmosphere was akward-

Lisa: Who wants cookies?!

Lisa-senpai saved us from that atmosphere, thank goodness.

I took a bite and... Heaven...

Lisa: So did you like it?

Y/n: I love it, Lisa-senpai!

Yukina: Yeah, It's very good.

We then talked about more stuff until it got late...

Y/n: Uhm I gotta go now. Bye senpais!

They said their goodbyes as I started walking home...

Y/n: I wish I lived next door from them.

(Yukina pov)

As Y/n left I decided to ask Lisa about my feelings for Y/n

Yukina: Lisa, what do you think of Y/n?

Lisa: He's pretty nice... Why? Do you like him?

Yukina: Wh- what?!

Lisa: You do, don't you?

Yukina: I feel weird when he's with other girls and I also feel like I want to have his attention more...

Lisa: That's love not just like, Yukina.

Yukina: Do you like Y/n too?

Lisa: What kind of question is that?!

Yukina: Why?

Lisa: He's my cousin!

Yukina: You never told me...

Lisa: Oh yeah, I forgot... Why don't you ask him out? Like a date!

Yukina: Would he accept it though?

Lisa: He would, I promise.

Yukina: Ok...

After more talking I left and went back to my house... I felt relieved knowing that Lisa doesn't like Y/n and that they're actually cousins...

~Few days later~

(Y/n pov)

Today, I'm with Yukina-senpai. Yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to go with her at a cat cafe and of course I agreed, free time with your crush is the best you know.

While waiting for thw food we ordered...

I see Yukina-senpai has a cat on her lap while she pets the cat gently... So cute.

Yukina: Are you enjoying, Y/n?

Y/n: Uhm Yeah! The cats are so cute!

Yukina: Glad you're enjoying... *Smiles*

Bang! She gave a cute smile that melts my heart.

Eventually, the food we ordered arrived and we started eating. After that, me and Yukina-senpai said our farewells to the cats, she also seemed sad for leaving the cats... She must love cats so much.

I walked her home and when we got there...

Yukina: Thanks for today, Y/n.

Y/n: No proble-

Suddenly, Yukina-senpai kissed me on the lips, I didn't try to resist and just kissed her back. After a few seconds we broke the kiss...

Yukina: I like you, Y/n...

Y/n: I- I like you too, Yukina-senpai.

She then gave me a hug and I hugged her back...

Yukina: Just call me "Yukina" ok?

Y/n: Ok, Yukina.

???: Woohoo!!!

We were surprised by that shout, we looked to see who it was... And it was Lisa-senpai

Lisa: I saw that kiss, you know?

Yukina: Lisa, stop.

Lisa: Fine... C'mon I'll bake you both some cookies!

My eyes shined hearing that I get to taste Lisa-senpai's cookies again.

Y/n: Alright! Let's go!

We then went inside her house as me and Yukina sat again in the couch but this time we're holding hands.

~END~

[I know there aren't anymore requests but requests are still closed! Thanks for reading!]