Yukina × cat lover! reader: The Cat Started It All

[This one-shot has been requested by KhairulHafiz2. Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

As I was walking to go back home after school. I stumbled upon a box that has a small cat and a piece of cardboard that says "Please adopt me." I immediately lift it up and said...

Y/n: You're going home with me, buddy.

I'm quite a cat lover myself. As I was going to leave someone touched my shoulder from the back, when I turned around I was shocked. I saw Minato Yukina, my classmate and crush. We aren't really close so her doing that really surprised me.

Yukina: Hey, Y/n you see I was supposed to take that cat I saw earlier this morning but of course I couldn't take it right away since there's school and all. So could we atleast share her?

Y/n: How should we do that?

Yukina: You could keep her at your house, I just want to visit her everyday...

Y/n: That's fine... You could go with us now if you want to.

Yukina: I'd be glad to go with you.

As we arrived at our place, Yukina was so surprised and happy at the same time I don't know why.

Y/n: Yukina? What's in your mind? We're here now.

Yukina: You see that house across the street? That's my house.

Are you saying that I live across the street from my crush and I only knew it now?

Y/n: Perfect! It would be easier for us to share uhm...

Yukina: We should name her... Chomusuke!

Y/n: Unique... But I like it!

As we entered my house. My parents suddenly rushed to me.

Mom: Is that a cat? She's so cute!

Mom likes cats as well. I probably got my cat-loving trait from her.

Dad: Is that a girlfriend? She's so cute!

When dad said this. Me and Yukina got flustered.

Y/n: Dad! That's weird! And no, we aren't a couple.

Yukina: My name is Minato Yukina, nice to meet you both Mr. and Mrs. L/n.

Mom and dad: Nice to meet you too!

Y/n: And this is Chomusuke!

We all went to the living room and talked. My parents went to the kitchen and made dinner, as Yukina was about to leave. Mom called her and said that she should have dinner with us, she was reluctant at first but I convinced her to it.

(Yukina pov)

As we finished dinner, I said my farewells and went back home. As I entered I saw my dad staring at me.

Yukina's dad: Where have you been?

Yukina: At a friend's house that lives nearby.

Yukina's dad: Where exactly?

Yukina: Across the street.

Yukina's dad: Fine... Have you ate dinner already?

Yukina: Yes, I'll be going to my room now...

As I got ready for sleep, I couldn't take my mind off Y/n. It's like I'm feeling like I'm going to his house for him and not for Chomusuke... I've never felt this before so I decided to call Lisa.

Lisa: What's wrong, Yukina?

Yukina: I've been feeling odd...

Lisa: Odd?

Yukina: You see there's this boy that I became friends with... And now that I'm thinking of him I feel odd.

Lisa: Do you feel happy when you have that feeling?

Yukina: Yes, I feel happy.

Lisa: You're in love Yukina! Who's the lucky guy?

I was surprised to hear that... It's my first time falling in love after all...

Yukina: Y/n...

Lisa: Y/n from our class? Nice pick, Yukina.

Yukina: Stop it. Goodnight, thanks for the chat.

Lisa: Goodnight, Yukina.

I ended the call and went to sleep thinking that I am in love with Y/n.

~A month later~

(Y/n pov)

As time passed by, me and Yukina got closer to each other and my feelings for her got stronger. Surprisingly, our parent became friends too.

Today, our parents went out together while we chill at home and of course take care of Chomusuke.

We entered the house and we we're greeted by no one.

Yukina: Chomuske is sleeping shhh.

Y/n: Sit on the couch, I'll prepare snacks

As I went and prepare snacks, I was staring at Yukina from afar. Damn she's cute.

As I was done, I went back at the living room and sat on the couch as well.

Yukina: Chomuske is so cute when she's sleeping...

Y/n: Well, she's not the only one cute in this room.

Yukina looked at me, flustered.

Yukina: Wh- what?!

Y/n: Shh... You'll wake up the cat.

We looke at each other, staring only without saying a word. Our faces got closer and closer until our lips touched, we kissed again and again and again until we decided to stop.

Yukina: Y- Y/n...

Y/n: I like you, Yukina.

Yukina: I like you too.

We then hugged each other and then we kissed. As we we're kissing we noticed a strange shadow on the front door. As I looked at it more...

It was our parents!

Yukina: Mom, dad we can explain...

Dad: Looks like you lost the bet Mr. Minato.

Yukina's dad: Dangit, I lost.

Y/n: What are you talking about?!

Mom: You see they betted if something will happen when you two are alone.

Yukina's mom: And something did happen.

Dad: I support you, son.

Mom: Same!

Yukina's dad: I won't object to this relationship but please Y/n take care of my daughter.

Yukina's mom: Promise us that, Y/n.

Y/n: I promise to take care of Yukina forever!

Yukina: I promise to also take care of Y/n forever, Mr. And Mrs L/n.

Mom and dad: Thank you!

They then continued teasing us until we ate dinner. After dinner, they said their goodbyes. Mr. and Mrs. Minato already left while Yukina stayed behind and kissed me.

Yukina: It's a goodnight kiss... I hope you like it.

Y/n: I love it.

My parents saw this and...

Dad: Nice one, son!

Mom: My kid is all grown up now!

Yukina then headed back to her house and for the rest of the night my parents teased me until I went to bed.

~END~

[This has been a lot of fun to write, this one-shot is more to the comedic side and yes it's a Konosuba reference. Thanks for reading!]

Bandori/Bang Dream One-shots x Male! Reader [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें