𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

You took several deep breaths, shivering against the cold though you hoped it would work to your advantage in keeping you uncomfortable enough to cry. You had been worried about this scene all week, not so much because it demanded a lot from you emotionally but in a way you were going through what your character was. Noah's fake body was off camera, and you guys had already watched them film the shot where they pull it from the water.

And let's just say the prop and special effects department did a really good job. Even though you had a limited number of shots with Noah, and had only really gotten a certain amount of time with him, it was still daunting to see. You weren't expecting to be so distraught when you saw it. And now you were all being thrown under the cameras to film your reactions, which made it all the more surreal.

So you were surprised to say the least when you heard chuckling from the crew in between takes. You glance over to see Finn fanning his eyes, cracking a smile when he realized he had been caught.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"PISSING HIMSELF!"

You jumped, wide eyed at Shawn, the director, off camera at the unexpected volume of the line thrown at you guys. Beside you, Finn immediately broke, trying to shake off not only the hilarity of it all, but your startled reaction as you clutch your heart with a nervous laugh.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Your eyes widened to the size of saucers as you looked at the spot marked where Caleb was supposed to be, you, Gaten and Finn running forward on your cue.

"Jesus!" Gaten muttered beside you in character.

You had nearly made it to your mark by the camera when you heard a muted thump behind you, followed by Finn's self observation.

"I fell."

So it was back to one.

Your eyes widened again, mouth parting in horror as you tried to picture what your character was supposed to be witnessing.

Shawn gave you guys the cue off camera yet again, and you broke into a sprint where camera two sat in the grass, Gaten and Finn behind you. The sight of Caleb faking unconsciousness against the scrap yard junk was enough to get you that reaction. But your look of worry quickly became real when your foot caught a piece of debris that pulled you to the ground.

"Luc-!"

Your choked on your adlibbed line as you hit the dirt, the wind knocked out of you. You pull your head off the ground with a chuckle. But you were just relieved you hadn't hit the camera that lay only inches from your nose. Embarrassed but thoroughly amused, you buried your laughter into the palms of your hands that rested on the grass. Your shoulders shook with laughter, and it only grew worse as Gaten dropped to your side still in character despite the shot being unusable.

"Y/n!" He shrieked, throwing himself to his knees beside you and began shaking your shoulders, coaxing more giggles from you. "Y/N!"

He looked off around at the crew, pretending you all still alone in the junkyard with El, before looking back at Millie and Finn who had joined in laughing.