Chapter 1: He Told Me That He Loves Me So Then Why Did He Hurt Me?

Hey guys. I haven't written anything in a while so excuse me if I am a little rusty but read and let me know what you think =].

Chapter 1:

I just layed there in my bed. Curled up in a ball. All I could think about was him. And you know what the worst part was? Even though he'd broken my heart in the worst possible way he could I still loved him. I couldn't stop even though I knew that I should. I couldn't sleep. I was too scared to sleep. I was afraid that if I slept then I'd start dreaming about him again. And I really didn't want to. I was trying to not think about him even if it be just for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and his face appeared in front of me again. That did it. The tears started again. I just didn't know how to stop them. In these past six months I had cried so much I just didn't think that I could stop. I cried so much that I thought that all the tears had finished but then I'd come to sleep every night and the tears would start all over again. Love? I didn't know if I believed in it anymore or not. It would have been one thing if I'd fallen in love with someone I didn't know very well but it's a complete other thing if you fall in love with the one person who you thought that you could trust. The one person you thought would stand by you know matter what. Your best friend. He told me that he loved me. So, then why did he hurt me?