Or was it because Abhishek found a way?

Either way Abhishek is set to win Zaisha.

Like he always says, "She's the kind of high, only a deep soul can get attached to."

◇◇◇◇

~ I saw her on the stands, laughing with her friends

I walked up towards the dressing room with my team mates, still looking at her. I was mesmerised by her. It was some kind of attraction.

She was wearing her RCB jersey which had '18' and 'VIRAT' below it. She suddenly turned to look at me, and I ran to the dressing room.

Why did you run Shubman? You could've atleast waved at her! Nevermind, it's not like you'd see her again after this match. ~

Shubman Gill. The name says it all. He's the Under 19 heart-throb. The cute guy with dimples. An amazing cricketer, and a really good human being.

What happens when THE Shubman Gill falls for Adithi Rai, an ordinary girl with big dreams?

◇◇◇◇

~ "I don't mind

~ "I don't mind. I'm okay with this marriage."
"So, it's a yes from your side?"
"Yeah, it's a yes."
"Well then, I don't have any reason to say no. So, even I'm cool with this."
"Yes?"
"Yes." ~

KL Rahul. A well known name, all over the world. An Indian cricketer, and a heartthrob. He sweeps the ball off the field, and also sweeps girls off their feet.

Shyra Iyer. A well known singer, all over India. Her melodious voice mesmerizes everyone, and makes them fall in love with her.

We've seen cricketers get married to actresses, but what if a cricketer gets married to a singer? That too when it's arranged.