1. Pataka?

Abhishek's POV-

Oh my god! This is tremendous. Never in my dreams had I thought I'd receive this kind of welcome.

My grandmom got the aarthi thali.

This is unbelievable. First, World Cup. Now, this.

I touched my grandmom's feet after she was done.

"Shabash puttar! Aaj tune humare khaandaan ka naam roshan kar diya." She told me, while wiping her tears away.

"Arre dadi, ro kyu rahi ho? Agar mujhe pata hota ki aapka yeh haal hoga, toh hum World Cup jeet'te hi nahi." I joked, cheering her up.

"Chup badmaash." She laughed.

I hugged my dad, mom and my sisters. They were all so proud of me. I could see tears of happiness in Sania di's eyes.

"Arre Sania di, aap bhi?"

"I'm proud of you, Abhishek Sharma. Very proud of you." She kissed my forehead.

My entire family was here. And by entire, I mean, ENTIRE. From all the parts of the world.

Everyone was busy celebrating my victory. They were all dancing, eating sweets and having fun.

"So, Mr. Abhishek, how are you feeling after lifting the trophy?" My cousin, Aaradhya, asked me.

I laughed at her, but nontheless, answered her.

"Ah, it feels great, getting the trophy back home. It's like a dream come true. Everyone's happy. It's an amazing feeling!"

"Whom do you want to dedicate this win to?" She questioned like an interviewer.

"Interview hai kya?" I laughed.

"Arre bhaiya! Answer na."

"Okay, okay. Well, I'd like to dedicate this to my parents, my sisters and my grandmom. They've been really supportive. And ofcourse, Rahul sir. He's been our backbone."

I'm really grateful to all of them.

"Well, no dedication to girlfriend?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

This caught everyone's attention. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Why would I dedicate it to someone I don't have?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me with a look saying Don't-Lie.

"I'm serious. I don't have one. Aur agar hoti bhi, toh main sabse pehle Komal di aur Sania di ko batata." I replied and hugged my sisters.

When everyone continued doing what they left in between, Komal di asked me, "Hai kya?".

I facepalmed myself.

"No! I know I'm smoking hot, and 17 and shit. But, I'm single." I told her.

"Hot hoga dusro keliye. Humare liye toh bhais ki pooch ki tarah hai tu." Sania di shot back.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and chuckled.

"Acha, you know what! Mithali is coming tomorrow." She informed me.

"What? Isn't she in boarding?"

"Well, yeah, she is. But she's coming here for a few weeks with her friends."

"Friends?" I asked, with an eye brow raised.

"Oh, you haven't met them, right? You'll love them! They had come last time and all of us totally enjoyed their company. Especially Vashi. She's a total pataka!" Komal di said grinning widely.