"Sorry, I know Charlotte here from my swim class. I can't swim, so I took a class. So we were pretty happy to run into each other again. Sorry Jordan. We will get back to work" I apologize to him. He nods as he looks down at a clip board.

"Sydney, you have been going through these tours like a pro! I am really impressed at the time you get them done! You are new. Yet you are doing great. You really know your stuff about the ocean and sea creatures" Jordan brags on me totally ignoring poor Charlotte. She rolls her eyes at me and gets back to work.

"I have been coming here for years. My Grandma owns a beach home by the sea. I love the sea. I might be moving down here as I told you before" I explain to Jordan.

"I hope you do. I would like to get to know you better Sydney. I mean I do not always meet a girl with the same interests as I have. Say I know this is out there. But I thought I would try. Would you care to get to know each other better? Maybe go out and get a coffee? If you do not have a boyfriend already that is" Jordan wonders making me feel very uncomfortable.

"I am always up for making new friends. But I am seeing someone. Well sort of. I would like to see where it goes with them. I will have to say no right now" I explain to him. "We can still get to know each other at work. Friends?"

"Friends" Jordan agrees.

Though it looks like he does not like the idea at all. He heads off. Charlotte comes back over to me.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Did that CREEP hit on you at work?" she wants to know. I nod.

"He did. But I told him no" I tell her.

"Smart move not going out with him" she grumbles. She really did not like Jordan. It made me want to know more about what was going on here.

"I would not go out with him anyway. I kind of have my eye on someone else" I tell her with a grin.

"Figures a pretty girl like you would have a boyfriend already after moving here" she sighs. "So what is he like? Maybe I know him if he is from around here" she wonders. I blush thinking of Finn.

"His name is Finn" I begin with a goofy grin.

"Finn! What kind of name is that? Never heard of anyone named Finn around here sorry" she giggles.

"Finn is short for Finnagan. He is from Ireland, I think" I try to remember all the details.

"So how did you meet this FINN?" she wonders.

"I was walking around at my Grandmas. She lives on the beach. I went out to far wading in the water. A storm started out. A bad one. A wave took me under. You know I cannot swim. So I nearly drowned. Then he shows up. Out of nowhere. This expert swimmer. He rescued me. Took me to safety. Then told me I was alright. That was the first time we met" I sigh as I think about Finn. How heroic he was.

"How romantic. I mean it would be embarrassing to be drowning in front of an expert swimmer like that" she laughs.

"It was so romantic. I was hoping to see him back at the beach. To run into him. Thankfully I did. He gave me a swimming lesson. I was nearly floating. Then he told me I was doing it! I panic and was under water like a dodo" I laugh.

"Wow, sounds like a steamy romance novel. You are lucky. I bet that is why you want to swim? To impress him right?" she laughs.

"Yes" I admit as I blush. "I would like to see him one time without making a fool out of myself at the beach" I giggle.