5

I decided to stay overnight at shotas because it was quite late and we all had to go to Yuuei for work tommorow anyway so I didn't think it would be a problem. I woke up to the smell of burning food. "Yamada...." I growl. "EEP!" He shouts. "Shut it! The kid." he nods. I roll my eyes at him and start making proper food. Then I go to to Sho's room but he's not there so I check the kids room. I grin and snap a photo for *cough cough blackmail cough cough *. He's sleeping leaning against the wall holding shinsou's hand. Toats adorbs! I slightly shake his shoulders and he snaps awake. Once he sees me he starts growling and using his quirk to look intimidating. He hates being woken up. I point to shinsou who was (thankfully) still asleep and he seems to get the message. He stands up and stretches. I leave him in the room with the kid as I'm met with Hizashi who looks guilty. Very guilty. "what did you do....?" I ask sadistically. "n-nothing... O-OK I ate t-the p-pancakes." he stuttered shakily. I growl loudly. "what?" I ask him still growling. "I-I a-ate the p-p-pancakes." I raise an eyebrow. "all of them?" I say still growling. He nods and swiftly runs out the house. "THEY WERE MEANT FOR ALL OF US YOU GREEDY PIG!" I shout down the road. I hear him shriek and I lose sight of him. I sigh and turn around to see shinsou and aizawa looking at me. Aizawa glares and shinso has one eyebrow raised. "you know. Your terrifying when you do that." shinsou deadpanned. "who was that for me or him/her" Shōta and I say in unison. "both of you" he said shrugging. I turn around and close the door. When I look back however, they're standing in identical positions with a mug of coffee each.

I sigh at their antics

I sigh at their antics. "you guys are too alike for your own good." I mutter but they still hear.