Chapter 21

Hi you guys I just wanted to say a few things...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!!

LIKE OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD GET THAT FAR!

And yeah, so thank you again for that. 

Also I think there is going to be one or two more chapters in this book and then it'll be over!

So yeah anyways please enjoy!

-Mangocats16

_________________________________________________________

Lily and Scorpius were both running back towards the Slytherin Common Room as fast as their feet could take them. They burst into the Common Room to find Madelyn waiting for them on a couch. She jumped when they came running in.

"What? What is it!?" she exclaimed, alarmed. Before Lily could open her mouth, Scorpius spoke.

"It's Nina, she's been taken to the Chamber!" he exclaimed. Madelyn snapped her book shut.

"What!?" Madelyn exclaimed and stood up.

"We need to go save her! None of the Professors know where the entrance to the Chamber is!" Lily exclaimed and Scorpius nodded along with her. Madelyn huffed.

"Do we have to? I didn't really like her that much," Madelyn mumbled. Lily and Scorpius both gave her incredulous looks.

"Okay okay I was just kidding, kind of," Madelyn said and put her hands up in surrender. The three sprinted out of the Slytherin Common Room and didn't even bother to try and hide. They raced straight to the mirror which was the entrance. When they got there they all stopped.

"Um guys, we all forgot one thing..." Lily said.

"None of us can speak Parseltongue," Scorpius finished. Madelyn thought about this for a moment before a sudden thought dawned on her.

"Wait, Lily heard those strange noises coming from the walls! Remember, the snake that petrified these victims, the basilisk, travels through the pipes in the walls! The voice that Lily heard was the basilisk which means that Lily can speak Parsletounge!" Madelyn exclaimed. Lily and Scorpius thought about this for a second.

"That does make sense but I can only understand it, I don't really know how to speak it," Lily said.

"Just imagine a snake in front of you and say the word open in Parsletongue," Madelyn said. Lily closed her eyes and focused on the mirror in front of her. She opened her mouth and to her what sounded like the word "open" was just a bunch of hissing to Madelyn and Scorpius. The mirror miraculously swung open and Lily, Scorpius and Madelyn all looked at each other in surprise before slowly and cautiously stepping in. 

When they got inside they saw water on the ground but there was no one around so they figured that it would be safe to walk in it. They cautiously took a few steps before they came to another door. Lily opened this one with Parsletounge as well. When they stepped out, they saw a body at the very end of the hall.

 Upon further notice they noticed that it was Nina Louis's body. Lily sprinted over to her with Scorpius not far behind and Madelyn reluctantly following. Lily crouched down next to her and touched her hand which was ice cold.

"Please don't be dead," she whispered.

"Guys look," Madelyn said and she pointed to the corner of the room. Scorpius and Lily turned their heads to see what Madelyn was talking about. There in the corner of the room stood a fairly handsome teenager with brown hair and dark eyes. Madelyn who had her wand on her pointed it at him.