{twenty two}

* tuesday March 22nd*

*1 pm*

Hunter was laying on the bed next to me and the doctor said i had to stay overnight for observation then the door opened?

Nurse: your parents are on their way

Me: WHAT!

Me: HOW THE HELL DID U TELL MY PARENTS TO COME HERE?!

Nurse: we looked at your files and there's a page all about parental guardians so that's where we found all your parents information there

Me: well why tf did you call them?

Nurse: why was there something wrong with that?

Me: uh it is, they don't know i'm here. i'm a runaway

Nurse: oh-

Me: yeah

my blood pressure was going up so the machine was beeping

Nurse: ok ok calm down

Me: how the hell am I supposed to calm down when the two people that hate me the most are going to come and see their 16-year-old pregnant slut of a daughter, hmm?

she stayed quiet

Me: just leave

she walked out of the room and close the door I felt my eyes starting to burn and i was having a mental breakdown. i've always struggled with depression mainly started when I was 12 when my grandmother died in a car accident. I was prescribed medication but that didn't do shit and before you know it I got hooked on cutting myself and weed. damn a blunt sounds good right now.

I got clean about nine months ago when my mom caught me then sent me to a hospital for a month. it was supposed to be two months but apparently I was "doing good" and "improving" so they let me out early.

Hunter was trying to calm me down and comfort me but I was crying hysterically and I couldn't stop. my mind was racing thoughts about what happened my whole life, "the one guy that i actually love me cheated on me" "she died because of me, I killed my grandmother" " they never actually cared about me, they were pretty much working my whole life and didn't raise me" I snapped out of my thoughts when the door burst open..