Author's Note #2

Hello, dear readers! What's up?
I got a couple of things to say, and I want to start by saying a massive thank you for reading "Mechanic Girl".
It gained over 3 thousands reads, in such a short time. I started publishing it in April, I finished it in May, and now it's freaking August. Damn, the time does flies fast. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I honestly don't know how to thank you for this.
And secondly because I left the book in a little of suspense, there's going to be a sequel.
Yes, you read it right.
A sequel.
I decided to add one and now it's in progress. I hope I'll be able to post it before October 1st, because then I will start college, and my free time will get less the days pass by.
I'll leave the cover of the sequel here, and I'll let you to make some ideas of what you think it's going to happen!

If you are curious about "Mechanic Girl", feel free to ask!
If you need someone to talk with, again feel free to contact me.
I'll be more than happy to help you guys!
You can find me on

Instagram at : georgianalexis
Twitter at : georgianalexis
Snapchat at : lilalexisla

Again, thank you for reading this book, for votes, you, guys, made my night!

Love you and stay safe! 💜🖤