Lovers Quarrel!

This novel has mature contains. Only for 18 or above, I hope you understand. If you feel you are too innocent I advice you not to continue reading further.  ~Author

Introduction:

A quarrel between lovers, enjoy~

Pairings; Lucian (Uke) X Alexis (seme)

begins~

"Please... mhmmm~ slow... slow downnNnn…" Lucian (uke) moaned painfully, as his lover thrust inside him.

"No can do baby... Ah" Alexis (Seme) muttered

"I am gonna tear you up till you can't walk or even get out of bed!"  Alexis proclaimed and started thrusting hard.

"Alexis.... why must you do this?" Lucian muttered with no strength at all, he had fully succumbed to the pain and pleasure.

"Who told you to agree to the blind date!" Alexis Uttered extremely dissatisfied with what his lover did.

"But.... I thought that if I attended that blind date my mother would stop...." Lucian pitifully looked at his lover, his cheeks painted with red; tear drops poured down from his beautiful eyes, sweat trickled down from his forehead he looked really pitiful but alluring making people want to bully him more.

Seeing this Alexis stop for a moment, hesitant yet continued remembering what he saw at the cafe; his lover and that damn bitch, they hugged and kissed….

He absolutely hated that

He was really angry thus going out of control….

 "Alexis…" Lucian painfully spoked out his lovers name. 

'It hurts Alexis please stop….' but Lucian didn't have enough energy to say that. 

"Alexi…" but Alexis paid no attention to Lucians pleas and continued.

But Lucian couldn't take it anymore, and bit Alexis. "Will you just stop!!" He screamed with all his power Alexis snapped and stopped moving, water appeared in his ocean like eyes. He knew he was being cruel, "I am sorry.. I am sorry...." He apologized non-stop.

 "But… why did you…" -why did you lie to me? Alexis was really angry and devastated.

"Alexis I…" muttering his lover's name Lucian felt guilty.

"You are lying right? If your mother was going to stop arranging blind dates for you it would have been done a long time ago, tell me the truth!" Alexis demanded.

"Well…" Lucian told all that happened to Alexis; He went to meet with that girl because he learned that the girl was after Alexis. She kept stalking Alexis because he was a famous model, and was handsome beyond compare. It was normal but that girl was being a psycho about it, he heard that she would do anything to get what she liked so he decided to meet up with her. 

"I want you to stop stalking Alexis." Lucian seriously told her, looking straight at her eyes "Sure." She agreed. Lucian was a little taken back since she so peacefully agreed "What so you agree?" He was having doubts.

 "Yeah, but in return I want you." The girl added, smirking at Lucian. 

"What!?" Lucian was flabbergasted that girl changed her targets just like that. "Yes, Alexis might be handsome but I prefer guys like you little, cute, and delicate like they might break at any moment. I love that milky skin of yours, your silky soft raven hair. Your beautiful petal shaped eyes, I like them all!" The girl described Lucian, and looked at him gloatingly, licking her lips she added "I just want to eat you up!" Her eyes lit up with excitement as she thought of it. 

Lucian shivered looking at her "So do you want to do it?" Lucian flinched and bit his lips 'If it will help Alexis…' he thought and nodded.

 "Great, let's start now." The girl moved closer to him. "What! At the restaurant, are you crazy?!" The girl didn't pay attention to Lucian and kissed him. She put her tongue into his mouth and enveloped with Lucian's. Just at that moment Lucian pulled back,band Alexis opened the door of the restaurant he took Lucians hand and dragged him away. 

"...." The girl smirked and swiped her lips, 'intresting' she thought.

"So, that's what happened…" Alexis didn't know how to respond to that, but he calmed down a bit.

"I am sorry.." Lucian bowed his head sadly.

"I will forgive you but still you met her without my permission, you even let her kiss you." Alexis was still mad "You need punishment."

 "I am so sorry, you can give me any punishment you want." Lucian apologized and agreed.

Alexis eye's turned dark "Then turn around," Alexis ordered. "Okay…" Lucian agreed, and turned around. Alexis opened the side drawer, and took out three marbles, he put those marbles in Lucians hole one by one putting them deep in. "Whaa… what are you doing? now don't!" Seeing the marble Lucian screamed. 

"Hehehe, that's what you get baby. Now, I want you to push these out." Lucian looked terrified. "Hurry up or they might get deeper…" Lucian's eyes teared up as he pushed to get those marbles out of his hole.

 He felt them inside his hole, he pushed more as one marble came out. "Baby, you are doing good push more~" Alexis was turned on seeing Lucian take these marbles out. Alexis licked the marble which had semen on it making Lucian blush. "Lemme help you baby~" Alexis pinched the cute red swollen bud on Lucian's chest and rubbed it. "Mhmmm~" it made Lucian push more, "Ahhh…" Another marble came out "Baby you are close just one more." Alexis looked at Lucians hole and kissed his leg. Lucian pushed alot his face got red, as he started taking deep breaths finally he took the last marble out. "You meanie…" Lucian frowned and complained. "You did good." Alexis kissed Lucian to calm him down, he put Lucian on his lap. "I love you baby." he softly sang gentle words of love to Lucian. "I love you too" Lucian blushed. "You promise you won't ever do something like this without telling me?" 

"Yes I promise!" Lucian gave a bright smile.

 "Good! now next round." Alexis pushed Lucian on the bed as he kissed on top of Lucian's dick it looked really seductive. They continued with their night~

Mini theater:

Alexis: Baby this time it was only marbles, but if you do it again it might be something different~ (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Lucian: Don't tell me he enjoyed it!? (๑•﹏•)

Poor Lucian looks like this lover enjoy torturing him~

Author note: Since this is the first story I wanted it to be a little less, if you get what I mean! the next might not be like this!

Next up: Devil twins & Innocent Step brother

A threesome! Hell ya!