Chapter 13

A/N yay 13 my lucky number :D

Alex's POV.

It's been a month since my birthday and in that month not much has happened. I learned more about Jeff. Lucy still hates Jeff and Adam. Adam never leaves my side. No body ever comes in my room any more they all stay in their own rooms Lucy's room is my room but for some reason she hangs out with little Jeff a hell of a lot more than me these days. Jeff downloaded some songs I liked off his phone onto mine And...*thud*

"Hey Alex!"

He keeps showing up when I'm alone.

"Hi Zalgo, what's up?" I asked

"Nothing much just thought I would come and see my friend, why are you all alone right now?" He asked sitting next to me on my bed.

"Jeff went killing. Lucy is on another killing coarse to make her stronger. Puppeteers busy making more puppets and doesn't talk a lot when he does that. BEN is locked in his room and there is a weird smell coming from it and i think bloody painter is drawing in the sitting room. Slendy is out somewhere and the others I don't know a lot so I won't go talk to them." I said scrolling through the songs on my phone.

"I see, and Adam?" He asked looking around.

"You scared him when you just appeared and he's hiding under the bed now, look" I saw putting my phone down and hanging my head over the side of the bed until I could see underneath. "There he is" I said dragging him out and sitting back on the bed.

"Haha I see. Well would you like to go clothes shopping? I think your due a new out fit" he said gesturing to the same red dress and boots iv had on forever.

"How? you would be seen and caught by police wouldn't you?" I asked.

"My Dear Alex" he said standing up. "I'm very powerful and can change my look so I seem human" he stated proudly.

"Wow really?"

"Yes" he smiled at me "watch" he said a spell and he turned into a human with dark brown eyes, black hair and smooth skin 'hot' I thought. His clothes (A/N I don't know if Zalgo wears clothes but he does hear) changed from his normal black and red leather pants and top to a t-shirt and blue jeans and his boots changed to black high tops. "Like what you see?" He asked me.

"Wow" I suddenly noticed I was staring and snapped back into reality blushing "I-I mean yes your human form looks..." F*cking hot but I can't say that "...handsome" I finished.

He grins at this "Cool so let's go I'll buy you whatever clothes you want" he smiled holding a hand out to me. I was about to grab it when Adam spoke up

"And what about me? You can't leave me! Lucy will kill me!" He yelled holding onto my arm.

"Then come with us" Zalgo said.

"Ok" Adam said as I picked him up and grabbed Zalgos hand.

-at the shops-

"Oh my *gasp* Zalgo look at the cute blue dress in there! ooooh and the jeans in there!" I run around dragging Zalgo with me to look at everything.

"You've never been out before have you?" He asked

"Nope all I know is a little of your castle, the mansion and my parents house" I shrugged my shoulders "oh my what is that smell? it smells delightful"

"That would be the Starbucks we are outside of. Want to go inside?" He asked

"Yes please!" I smiled he chuckled a little at how excited I am and held the door open for me.