Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I woke up on the cold floor of the basement again. *sigh* I wish I actually had a bed room it would be so good, but I can only dream. God I thought they hated me so why are they still keeping me trapped here I'm 20 years old I could be rid of them by now, but they won't let me leave. "I got to go in the shower before they wake up" I mumbled to myself while standing to my feet and picking up Lucy, which is the only thing I have. "Come on Lucy wake up" I smiled a little and looked down to the china doll in my hands.

"Oh Alex we need to get up now?" Lucy (my china doll) said.

"Yes another day of hell" I frowned

"Just say the word and I'll go kill them for you" she said pointing up at the ceiling.

"No, no I don't want you to do that or I'll be out on the street and I haven't been out there I don't know how anything works." I said sadly.

"I understand. But as soon as you say I can kill them or your going to kill them I'm there" she said I giggled a little and went to the downstairs bathroom. I placed Lucy on the counter next to the sink and turned on the shower.

"Lucy how long till they get up?" I asked pointing to the clock. I haven't been to school so I can't tell time or read so Lucy does it for me.

"The disgraceful excuse for parents get up at 7:00 so you have 1 hour to get washed and put your clothes back on and down to the basement before they wake up" Lucy said

"Thanks" I stripped down and got in the shower. I'm glad they sleep with their headphones blasting, it means I can get showered and not be worried about them for a while.

-time skip-

I got showered, got dressed then went back down to the corner of the basement with Lucy walking behind me. "Lucy?"

"Yes" she looked up questionably.

"Why, why do they hurt me? I-I don't get it" I felt tears in my eyes as I picked up Lucy and hugged her tight.

"Because they are both an ass and don't know how else to make themselves feel better any other way. They only know that if they hurt you they can let their anger out" she said plainly.

Lucy's POV

Sorry excuse for parents oh how I would love to tie them down and stab, cut and punch until they are barely breathing then leave them to die a long painful death for what they did to my Alex. I smiled at the thought of their screams of pain.

Alex POV

"Lucy what are you thinking about?" I ask after she starts smiling really creepily.

"Huh? Oh nothing in particular" she said hugging me again.

"Ok" I heard my parents get up and come down the stairs I quickly hugged Lucy and hid her behind a box that was down here. My mum walked in.

"You get your ass up there and eat now!" My mum shouted angrily at me. As I tried to pass her she shoved me out of the door and I fell on the floor. "worthless! That's what you are!" I got up and got a bowl of cereal I don't know what it is I can't read the label and I'm to scared to let Lucy be seen by my parents. They could kill her. I took the bowl back down into the basement and started eating with Lucy sitting next to me watching me eat.

"Want some?" I ask

"No I don't eat, I'm confused why do they feed you if they couldn't care less about you?"

"They feed me so that when they go it party's and their friends see me they don't think I'm being mistreat therefore making them look like good parents" I shivered.

"Is it the same reason they gave you that outfit, to look good?"

"Yeah" I look down at my red dress that goes to my knees with a thin black belt and black boots with studs on the side.

"Lucy can you bring me my leather jacket please it's cold?" I shivered as I asked

"Of corse" she when and got my jacket off the small stool that stood across the room and gave it to me. She looked at me seriously and said "ok so tonight we are going out"

"Wha what?! No I can't do that they will kill me!" I whisper yelled

"No they won't because we aren't coming back"

"Are you crazy? They'll get the police" I panicked

"It will be ok, do you trust me?" She said taking hold of my hand and looking into my eyes.

Do I trust her? She has taught me how to talk since I was young and has never left my side. Yes I do trust her.

"Y.....yes I trust you" she smiled at this.

"Good, tonight we will go out and not come back, never again will you get hurt by them." She smiled giving me hope. I hope this works because I never want to come back here.

A/N I have planed this whole storey out and in my opinion it's better that the last Jeff the killer romance I did. Yay so excited to be writing this. I have planed to do this for a while now. Ok so here is something new I'm going to start doing.

On each chapter I need you to share or vote or both and tell your friends to read if you I joyed the chapter. The more people who read means the more chapters I will write.

Bye bye for now :)