Chapter 10

"What did we just see" Ethel said shocked just like everyone else

"I don't know" Jackie said shaking

"Come let's go" Jack said escorting the girls out

"Ok" Jackie and Ethel said leaving

A few hours later Ethel went in to where Bobby's casket was, they were leaving tomorrow

When Ethel entered the casket was open again with a letter on Bobby's chest with Ethel written on it.

She opened the letter

My dearest Ethel,

I'm sorry for leaving you, I never planned to especially with you being pregnant with Rory. I'll know you'll take care of our kids and they'll grow up wonderfully. From the first moment I saw you to my final breathes to say I love you, I've never loved or cared for someone so much before. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me, you've been there for everything. I've always loved your humor and your smile. Oh that smile, the one that I got weak in the knees, the one where no matter how mad Lyndon made me I would always feel so much more happy. I love you my sweet angel, I'll always be with you and I'll see you soon.

Bobby

Ethel was crying and kissed the letter and put it by her heart. When she did something hit the floor, she looked down and picked it up.

It was Bobby's wedding ring, she kissed it and put it back on his hand and then kissed his lips.

When she pulled back she saw that he was smiling a little.