6🔞

(Taehyung's POV)

(Taehyung's POV)

      "Ma'am you have to pay the full amount." I repeat calmly to the middle aged lady in front of me.  She scoffs with a deep scowl on her face.  "I suggest you stop frowning, it causes wrinkles. Which you have allot of already, I don't think you need more." I look behind the woman to see my crush standing there with a sassy expression on his pretty face. The lady craned her neck towards the boy. Her expression fuming, her eyebrows furrowing so much they almost touched her eyelids. "I don't wanna hear a thing from you faggot. Aren't those woman's clothes?" She spat with a great amount of venom.  "Are you threatened by me? Cause you sound hella bitter that I'm younger and more beautiful than you." Jimin spits back with the same amount of bite. "Ugh whatever, you're just gonna burn in hell anyways." She tells him with a disapproving gaze.  "Mhm, and you'll be down there burning with me hon." He fires back, flipping her off.  "Wait, you still have to pay the full amount." I finally speak out, however the woman was long gone.  "It's fine I'll pay for it." Jimin tells me, pulling out his wallet from his chanel bag.  "No, it's fine-",  "Taehyung it's not a big deal, I will pay for it. Now no more objections." He interrupts, continuing to pull out his debit card.  "Did you want to buy anything?" I ask him once he finished paying for the lady's bill.  "I was just looking to buy some snacks, but then I saw you and decided to come over."  I hum in response.  "My shift is over in about 10 minutes." I told him and somehow he understood exactly what that meant. 

    Jimin's outfit^

    Jimin's outfit^

🔞 Mature

    "Fuck Taehyung! Harder!" Jimin screamed out, urging me to thrust faster. We were in the backseats of his car. The boy on his hands and knees, taking me so well. My hips collided with his plump ass beautifully, filling the car with wet slapping sounds. His melodic moans making the experience even more astronomical. Somehow every time we see each other now, it always ends up in us fucking. I'm not complaining though. I've always had a crush on this boy so I definitely won't be mad at having a hook up relationship.  "Damn, your body is a masterpiece." I rasped sensually in his ear, nipping the lobe after. My thrusts slowed to a sexy grind making the boy beneath me whimper.  "Fuck." He blubbered, a long drawn out moan escaping his lips. I place kisses all down his back making sure to keep my pace steady. It was agonizingly slow, however it made the climax all that much better.  "Taehyung, why do you do this to me?" He whined, back arching even more when I hit a certain spot.  "Do what?" I ask him, grinding deeper taking his breath away.  "T-this, you ahh- always make me feel so g-good." He answers in between moans.  "Is that a bad thing?".  He shakes his head no. Unexpectedly, my pace increased making Jimin squeal in surprise. My thrusts rocked him so hard he could barely keep his balance. The boy's knuckles turned white as he gripped tightly onto the seat's edge, holding on for dear life.  I felt myself about to release, but I held off always making sure he's satisfied first. One last thrust made him spray out all over his polished, leather seats. I came into the condom right after, pulling out with a sigh. Glancing over, the boy stayed in the same position. His eyes were glazed over and his mouth slightly hung open.  "You good?" I ask him, concerned. He still didn't speak, just silently staring into the oblivion. Reaching over, I pull him into a sitting position. Finally he snapped out of his dazed state which relieved me.  "What'd you say?"  I chuckle at his confused expression.  "I asked if you were ok."  His lips twitch into a smirk, "I am more than ok. I feel fucking fantastic." 

    I didn't want to go home just yet so Jimin and I ended up at his house to chill I guess. It was a bit strange at first because we only usually hookup. We never really had a real conversation or anything.  "So what do you wanna do? I don't know what you're interested in." He asks me, stretching out on his bed like a feline. "Um, I don't really care what we do. This is your house so it's up to you." The beauty looks up at me from his bed with a small smirk.  "Why are you so tense? We literally just fucked Taehyung." He bluntly states.  "I know that, it's just we never hung out before. It's something different is all I'm saying." I quickly say, attempting to explain my awkwardness.  "That makes sense. How about we loosen up though, get rid of all that tension." I don't know what that boy is planning, but it's nothing good. Still, I follow him because my curiosity overrules any other instincts that told me otherwise. I was led into what seemed like a home bar. Of course his parents would have a winery inside their house. We were in the basement part of their mansion, but the basement could be qualified as a small apartment to be honest.  "Hold this." The smaller boy hands me a bottle that looked like a fancy piece of decor instead of alcohol. It looked like a pretty vase, with a bell on top.  "What is this Jimin?" I ask, still analyzing the fancy blue and white bottle.  His body was still facing the cabinets, only his head turning to look at me.  "It's a fancy kind of tequila called, Clase azul. The taste is truly exquisite,  it's my favorite drink."  What the fuck? I don't even know brand names of different alcohols so I wouldn't even be able to say my 'favorite drink'. Once he retrieved the cups he was apparently searching for, we finally journeyed back to his bedroom.  "Ok so why do we have this?" I watch Jimin place the cups down between us on the bed.  "We're gonna play a game ok. It's called truth or drink. Basically we ask each other questions and if you don't answer them then you drink. Are you in?"  I wasn't so sure about this. Not only do I constantly worry about my parents at home, but I also have allot of work to catch up on. Since I have a full time job that occupies many of my hours, school work has been constantly put on the back burner of my mind. So I am conflicted... do I stay and enjoy time with my crush or do I go and be a responsible young adult? I'm literally staring at the definition of seduction in the face. I'm captivated by the way his eyes shined with sensuality and glimmered with a special innocence that only he possessed. On the contrary, there was some sort of chaotic and rebellious gleam hidden inside as well that draws you in deeper. All in all, his being was inescapable. How could I ever say no to this precious soul? That is why I'm now wasted, getting high off of the adorable giggles that emanated from the back of his throat. My fingers tickled the sides of his small waist viciously.  "T-taehyung s-stop!" He squeaked, trying to stop my hands from attacking. I basked in this wholesome moment where nothing else matters but the genuine joy and warmth that fills up the room. My mind not once has wandered to any of the stresses that my life has to endure. The only thing that occupied my brain at this moment was the crescent eyes and plump lips that had the giggle of an angel. Red stained cheeks that often reminded me of strawberry mochi. Cute, button nose that scrunched up when smiling. If I could be in this moment forever, trust and believe I would.

A.N~ Finally this story has been updated. I have so much crap to do, writing my stories is truly an escape and if I could update everyday I would. I can't though :(  but I wish. Hopefully you all loved this chapter. xoxo