Part III 🦋- Doyeon

"So..."

Mark placed down his mango juice and folded his arms to study the male in front of him.

"—uh. Doyeon...?"

Jaemin looked up, his smile widening with obvious sparkles on his eyes. "Yes?"

"Tell me more about yourself." Mark said, decided that he would take his time to study each of the persona one by one.

"Okay." Jaemin chuckled and straightened his back, leaning down with a playful—, yet challenging smirk on his face. "What do you want to know?"

"What do you do for living?" Mark asked carefully.

"Like I told you before, I did some modeling, when I wanted to, and most of the time I am just doing things that I want."

"Like what things?"

"Like..." Jaemin rose his hands, referring to his surrounding. "...these? Playing, and basically living."

Mark nodded, still studying Jaemin.

The younger suddenly chuckled, folding his arms on the table. "I have a book filled with my bucket lists."

"Bucket list?"

"Things that I want to do in this life." Jaemin smiled brightly.

Mark rose his eyebrows.

Hold on.

"—how many are they?"

"Uhm... I have maybe... 100?"

Mark gulped down.

100? It was pretty lot.

"—but 78 have been crossed." Jaemin smiled widely again. "I have been doing so well, right?"

"You are." Mark found himself smiling a bit, seeing how innocent the other looked at the moment. "What else haven't been crossed?"

Jaemin supported his cheek with a dreamy smile, throwing her gaze up in the air. "...Uhm... I couldn't remember all... but I would show you later."

Mark didn't expect he'd see such an expression on Jaemin's face. Yesterday he met the real Na Jaemin—, the one with a sad looking eyes. Fragile, scared. Then he met Aiden, with a mature—, laid back yet comforting with all his professionalism. Now he met this Doyeon...

...all bubbly and cheerful...

Mark didn't expect this before yet—

—not bad. Seeing the delicate face in front of him smiling like this.

"I can cross off one bucket list tonight, to be honest."

"Huh?" Mark rose his eyebrows. "What it is?"

Jaemin smirked. Hint of mischievousness appeared on the glint of those delicate eyes. "—follow me."

Mark Lee had no other choice.

***

"You know, I really love this life."

Mark turned around when Jaemin suddenly said that. The other had his hands on his pocket, smile never left his face.

"You love this life?" Mark asked. "What kind of life?"

"This life." Jaemin spread his arms. "The world, the people, the food, anything about it."

Mark nodded, taking a mental note about this character. "I see. What are things you got to do when you got the chance to come out like this?"

"I go on a street food rally, I buy myself pretty things, I go to parks and meet new friends." Jaemin explained, sighed in blissful expression. "It has been fun."