Chap.2 In his world?!

Your POV

I was woken up by someone shouting and someone trying to calm them down.Then i heard a familiar voice say "Miss,are you awake?hello?".My eyes opened and met with a boy's eyes,i saw a pair of green eyes looking down at me.I was of course shocked and jumped up forgetting the fact that the boy's still looking down on me and hit my head with his.

"Ow!" was the word that came out of my mouth after the solid hit.I was rubbing my head when i heard "Deku-kun are you okay?".Wait..'Deku-kun?' i thought to myself,i looked up and saw none other thanv Deku himself with almost all of the class 1-A students.

"Yeah i'm okay..ah by the way,are you awake already miss?" Deku asked me while getting up after the hit.I couldn't believe it..this must be a dream.I looked arund to check if this was all real.I even slapped myself a few times to make sure that i'm not actually dreaming."Miss!What are you doing,stop slapping yourself" Deku said while grabbing my wrist.I blushed uncontrollably.

Deku's POV

I stand there while holding the girl's wrist.I then realize what i was doing and let go of her wrist while blushing and apologizing."I-i'm sorry!y-you were slapping y-your self so i had to grab y-your wrist t-to stop you"i said while scratching the back of my head.The girl looked awfully red but tried to calm herself down while looking around.

Then loud screaming can be heard again and there came Kacchan stomping towards the living area where the girl was sitting at."OI DUMBASS!" Kacchan yelled while standing near the girl.The girl looked frightened like as if she knew what was gonna happen.She quitely stared at Kacchan with a stern look on her eyes but it's pretty clear she was frightened.

Your POV

I was scared Bakugou would blow me off but still kept a slightly stern look to just intimidate him."YOU..the hell were you tryna do!?did you skydive or somethin'?!"he asked angrily.'Sky..what?' i asked to myself,maybe i fell from a dimention warp?.But how did i get into a dimention warp?.The more i question how i got here the more i forgot what even happened earlier.

"Excuse me,may we know where you came from?" said a familiar voice that came from a boy with blur hair and glasses.I shook my head, "How did i even get here?" i asked.Everyone was confused because of my question."Maybe she doesn't remember how she got here" a girl with black hair said.

I then looked at my body and it was covered with bruises.I was shocked and almost screamed."Ah right,let me tell you what happened" Deku said."You fell from the sky and hit Kac-- i mean the boy who yelled at you and here you are now".Then came again the thought that maybe i did fell from a dimention warp.

"So i fell from the sky?" i asked just to get reasurement.They all nodded and i looked down again just to look at my hands to make sure this is all real."So..i'm not dreaming right?" i asked again.They all looked confused and stared at me as if demanding an explanation."Uh..where am i exactly?" i asked again one more time."Your at class 1A of U.A's dorm precisely at Masutafu" Iida said.

"Ah..so i'm really here." i said under my breath while tapping my chin.They all were really confused,so just to make things clear i explained to them that i'm not from their dimention and i didn't knew how i got here."Wait what?,don't joke around please.." said Iida.I was shaking my head,"I'm not joking,believe me" i said while getting up from the couch.

"Then how'd you get here?" Deku asked.I shruged because i really didn't knew."I'll ask Mr.Aizawa he might know how she got here" Iida says while walking away.Everyone agreed,"By the way,what's your name miss?" Deku asked while giving out his hand for a hand shake."I'm Y/N L/N..." i said while taking his hand and shaking it."Nice to meet you L/N!i'm.." before i can let him finish his sentence i cut him by saying "Izuku Midoriya right?" they were all shocked that i already knew Deku's name.

Deku let go of my hand and walked a few steps back."How'd you.." he asked while backing up more."Hehe..i have some explaining to do don't i?" i said while chuckling a bit and scratching my head.After explaining they all went reallg silent."So..people watch our daily lives?" asked Uraraka.I nodded and said "Pretty much so" they all looked terrified.

"So a lot of hot babes watch us-" a boy said but was cut by a tape being wraped around his mouth.I was disgusted by what he said but replied "don't worry! we only watch your fights,training,missions,and so on,we don't watch you..do..what ever that guy said" everyone sighed in relief knowing their "secrets" aren't known by people.

Then Iida came back with Mr.Aizawa"Here she is Sir" he said while pointing at me.Mr.Aizawa stood infront of me while anilyzing me."How'd you get here and who are you?" he asked.I then explained that i didn't knew how i got here and told him my name.He was a bit shocked but kept his cool and said "we'll research more on this but for now you'll stay here until you can get back to where ever you came from"i agreed and he went back to his office.

A few people like Bakugou,Todoroki,Tokoyami and Jirou went back to their room while the rest stayed to chat with me about more stuff related to how their lives are like a show."So you saw us getting defeated multiple times?" Momo asked."Yeah..i was kinda bummed by your defeats but i guess that's what makes it interesting i guess?" i claimed.

After a few hours Iida told us to get ready for bed since i arrived at evening and we were all probably tired.They showed me a spare room where i can stay until they find a way for me to go back to where i came from.

~1074 words~

Heya!Me again,sorry about akl the typos ;-;.I'll try and fix it when i can!hope you enjoyed~

-Laween