Part 7 - First Time in Tartarus

The four found themselves inside the first floor of Tartarus.

"So this is it?" Junpei exclaimed impressed and intimidated by the interior of the tower, everyone turned to look at him.

"Afraid you'll get lost?" Yukari asked with a smirk and a wink.

"No way, I'm Junpei Iori!" Junpei shot back confidently.

"Can you all hear me?" Mitsuru's voice rang out, surprising the group of four.

"S-Senpai?! Is that you?" Junpei questioned.

"Yes, I will be providing audio backup from now on." Mitsuru's voice explained.

"How can you see in here?" Takuya asked sternly.

"It's an ability of my Persona, I'd like to join you four inside by the structure of Tartarus changes daily." Mitsuru continued to explain.

"Ugh..." Yukari groaned "That makes me feel a lot better." she added sarcastically.

"Agreed, it's so thoughtful of Mitsuru to help us!" Miyuki chimed in genuinely.

"Based on your current location, you should encounter enemies soon." Mitsuru informed "They aren't too tough but don't drop your guard, remember practice makes perfect." she added before hanging up for the time being.

"Alright, let's go!" Miyuki cheered as she began to run forward.

"Miyuki, wait a minute!" Takuya screamed as he stumbled running after his eager sister.

Junpei and Yukari turned to look at each other and then both returned their views forward, the pink-clad girl let out a sigh.

"Why is she always like that...." Yukari complained under her breath with a tired sigh, Junpei once again turned to her.

"Huh? You say something?" He asked.

"No, it's nothing...." She replied trying to cover up her comment. "We should get going." Yukari quickly said hoping to move Junpei's attention onto the exploration of Tartarus.

Miyuki continued her run forward until she stopped abruptly, Takuya tripped forward and landed a few meters behind his sister.

"Miyuki, how many times do I have to tell you..." Takuya began to lecture as he picked himself up but stopped his words when he saw the shadow a few feet in front of his sister.

"Why'd you guys stop?" Junpei asked as he and Yukari approached the siblings.

"There's a shadow." Takuya informed.

At that moment, the shadow turned it's masked face to look at the group of teens.

The shadowy mass then made a mad dash towards the group.

"Evokers out!" Takuya ordered as he pulled out his own and aimed it directly at his head. "PERSONA!" He screamed out as he pulled the trigger, in a quick moment, his Persona appear once more.

The rest of the group were in awe at the sight of Orpheus and the enemy shadow had stopped dead in it's tracks as well.

"Orpheus...." Takuya began to speak with a calm unlike anything else as he holstered his evoker, Orpheus floated to the boy's side effortless.

"Get the bastard, now!" The teen ordered passionately, on cue his Persona followed his master's orders and performed the fire spell Agi on the shadow. The opponent erupted into ash in response and was defeated.

"Wow Takuya, that was amazing!" Miyuki cheered as Orpheus disappeared back into Takuya's soul.

"Glad you think so..." Takuya replied with a shrug before turning his attention to the other two. "So...you two don't even have your evokers out?" He questioned the other two.